Highlights for Children, Inc. Highlights Hidden Pictures™ Puzzles uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY HIGHLIGHTS FOR CHILDREN, INC. #72 in Apps

Now with 36 NEW puzzles! Highlights Hidden Pictures™ Puzzles features classic find-it fun that’s perfect for kids of all ages. As children spot the everyday objects hidden within kid-friendly illustrations, the objects turn from black-and-white to color. Instant win! It’s skill-building, interactive Fun with a Purpose™ you’ll find only from Highlights. * Includes more than 50 puzzles – Let your child hunt for hundreds of hidden objects over and over again. * Clues – Turn picture and word clues off or on to make the game more or less challenging. * Hints – Use hints to help kids zero in on an object’s location. * Languages – Select English, Spanish, or Chinese in the "Game Options" section of the Parents Dashboard. * Skills – Build concentration skills, attention to detail and more. This one-of-a-kind hidden-object game comes straight from the pages of Highlights™ and High Five™ magazines. Download your child’s seek-and-find adventures today! For more than 65 years, Highlights for Children has been helping kids become their best selves through Fun with a Purpose™ magazines, puzzle clubs, games, books, toys and digital products. Founded by Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that children are the world’s most important people.™ Today, every Highlights product is designed to help children become confident, caring, curious and creative individuals. see more...

Tina S.
We love these but they expensive to receive every month. My children love them but they just color and write in them which is ok but I think the price should be lowered.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I got this for my grandson. He loved it. I only did the subscription for a year as a present. I should have renewed it but I got him another magazine instead.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter love this, she always bring it in the car when we have to drive far. I like how this help kids get smart finding pictures puzzles.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I remember when I use to get these magazines to my house! I loved them. I hope this is as good. I would totally recommend giving it a try
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love these I had them as a kid and I have purchased them for all three of my children and they love them. Highlights is timeless
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
My cousins like using this when they are bored or have spare time or have nothing to really do ! They have intresting things
Jennifer J.
Starke, FL
Techie Expert
I remember getting these magazines and playing the hidden objects as a kid. Was my favorite part. Great for kids
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I use to love the magazine itself n now my son can enjoy it too but in an app. it's fun and easy to use.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love highlights. Their magazines and the apps. It's tons of fun for the kids and me to do together :)
kim R.
Would recommend for kids !!!! Love this they get entertained for hours just seeing them happy is great
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
If you had Highlight magazine as a child, have you passed it along to your own children ?
Kaitlin J.
Lake Charles , LA
Am I the only one that did these 24/7 as a kid
Melissa K.
Deptford
Do they still make these?!
Megan K.
Techie Expert
I remember these from my childhood! Are these still in circulation today?
Jessica R.
Monroe, NC
Who remembers these awesome magazines as a child, I know I do!!!