Highlights for Children, Inc. Highlights Hidden Pictures™ Puzzles uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY HIGHLIGHTS FOR CHILDREN, INC. #68 in Apps

Now with 36 NEW puzzles! Highlights Hidden Pictures™ Puzzles features classic find-it fun that’s perfect for kids of all ages. As children spot the everyday objects hidden within kid-friendly illustrations, the objects turn from black-and-white to color. Instant win! It’s skill-building, interactive Fun with a Purpose™ you’ll find only from Highlights. * Includes more than 50 puzzles – Let your child hunt for hundreds of hidden objects over and over again. * Clues – Turn picture and word clues off or on to make the game more or less challenging. * Hints – Use hints to help kids zero in on an object’s location. * Languages – Select English, Spanish, or Chinese in the "Game Options" section of the Parents Dashboard. * Skills – Build concentration skills, attention to detail and more. This one-of-a-kind hidden-object game comes straight from the pages of Highlights™ and High Five™ magazines. Download your child’s seek-and-find adventures today! For more than 65 years, Highlights for Children has been helping kids become their best selves through Fun with a Purpose™ magazines, puzzle clubs, games, books, toys and digital products. Founded by Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that children are the world’s most important people.™ Today, every Highlights product is designed to help children become confident, caring, curious and creative individuals. see more...

Sarah S.
My daughter loves this magazine! I also loved it when I was a kid! Great puzzles, hidden pictures and small articles perfect for her age group. She looks forward to getting mail of her very own and it’s very affordable
Brie F.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a fun educational application that keeps children occupied while learning at the same time. It is easy to use and reliable and kid friendly only. The best feature is that the child could probably use the application without assistance.
Kaitlyn R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Awesome for kids or even adults. Takes up time and keeps me calm. Very easy to use. Many different colors. There are a lot of awesome features to this app. Can be used by everyone and it is free. I would recommend it
Melissa F.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great magazine! I got it when I was a kid and now we get it for our kids. They love it just as much and as I did, my kids love the hidden picture puzzles. I can't lie, I still love them too.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I just found out about this app a few months ago but it is great fun for my son and me. We both play it together and it is a fun game without violence or anything else I wouldn't like my son to see. It has a ton of great puzzles and it is so easy to use I love it.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I used to get these as a kid a I loved them so much! They were so entertaining and fun. I remember always going out to check the mailbox in hopes that I had my Highlights magazine in there.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
I pay every month to get my kids there books I like because it has a age group so I even order for myself the activities is fun and have recipes you can do with the kids
Kat A.
Techie Expert Level 2
I loved reading highlights when I was younger. I loved trying to find the hidden objects! Their is always great stories and things to do! I looked forward each month to read these!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I remember they would put these out in the waiting room art the cancer center when I was with my Mom. We had fun trying to race. This brought back good memories.
Elvia D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I used to get these all the time when I was younger and I'm so happy to see that they're still around not that I'm old lol but it made learning fun! Great activity and entertainment for young kids
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
If you had Highlight magazine as a child, have you passed it along to your own children ?
Melissa K.
Deptford
Do they still make these?!
Kaitlin J.
Lake Charles , LA
Am I the only one that did these 24/7 as a kid
Megan K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I remember these from my childhood! Are these still in circulation today?
Jessica R.
Monroe, NC
Who remembers these awesome magazines as a child, I know I do!!!