Highlights uploaded by Melissa B.

BY HIGHLIGHTS #1 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Highlights features Hidden Pictures(R), stories, puzzles, jokes, crafts, riddles and other popular activities have made this the world's best loved children's magazine. It's Fun with a Purpose(R) for ages 6 to 12!

Highlights
  • "I loved getting these as a child and I especially loved the section where you found the hidden objects in the pictures!!" in 9 reviews
  • "Highlights were great magazines for me as a child and I'm happy to know they're still around captivating a new audience!" in 9 reviews
  • "My daughter (5) loves these, she looks forward to looking in them and doing the activities every month...They are great when we have to take the long drive to Nana and Pops house." in 9 reviews
  • "Highlights was the 1st subscription magazine I had as a child, and I used to love reading the short stories, finding the hidden pictures, and all the other fun learning activities the magazine had to offer." in 8 reviews
  • "I smile every time I walk into the doctors office and see a highlights magazine as they bring back fond memories" in 7 reviews
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
These magazines were a part of my every day life. They are good reads and always have very intriguing puzzles to solve. They are super kid friendly and fun to use between a kid and adult. Totally recommend for using while sitting in the waiting room, sitting on the plane, or just sitting around wanting something to do!
This is a fantastic magazine for children as well as many adults to enjoy. I found the magazine to be very useful and interactive. Two vital things needed these days in order to keep children's interests. I often found it very good for assisting children with tasks. Great magazine for both children and adults
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The BEST children's subscription! Still the magazine we all lived as kids with such a great variety of stories, jones, and games! My Grandma gifts this for my children and it's the best gift-they look for it every month in the mail! Great addition to our homeschool library! Worth every penny!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Grew up reading these with my brothers. Did not know that they were still making them, but when I decide to have kids in the future I will definitely be ordering them! They were so great and had puzzles and quizzes for the young learning mind. A really great tool for children to have and use.
Tina H.
I loved getting these magazines as a kid and finding the hidden objects and the picture can't wait till my daughter is old enough so I can subscribe to get them for my daughter but i don't want her to grow up to quick shes already 6 months and I feel like I just had her yesterday
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Highlights has been around a very long time. I remember getting these as a child and anxious to find pictures and compare the similarities and differences. Excellent way to stimulate a young mind and cute way to learn new topics and ideas. Definitely a must read.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Although these magazines are pretty awesome for kids, their just unreasonably expensive for us. We go to the library and read them. My boys enjoy them, but not for the price! Their other mags out their that are just as amazing, and cheaper!
Lauren C.
I remember enjoying Highlights magazine when I was a kid. My mom got my son a subscription for Christmas last year. I feel like the ones we had as kids were longer and had more in them but still cute and fun to do with my 7 yr old.
K K.
Awesome! I personally used to get this subscription when I was little and am happy that now my son gets the experience. It's so fun for him to receive in the mail frequently and he has fun seeing what's next!
Alli H.
Oh my goodness!! I absolutely loved this magazine when I was younger! I awaited this magazine arrivals!! The activities and games or mazes are the best! My favorite was always the spot the differences!!!
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite part of the Highlights magazine?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have they changed at all since 1990?
NiCki C.
Union City, NJ
Does anyone know if I can still subscribe? These would be great for my little brother.
Jonna N.
What was your favorite part of the Highlights magazine?
Cheryll M.
Buena Park, CA
Do you think is magazine is still helping kids learn?