Highlights uploaded by Melissa B.

BY HIGHLIGHTS #12 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Highlights features Hidden Pictures(R), stories, puzzles, jokes, crafts, riddles and other popular activities have made this the world's best loved children's magazine. It's Fun with a Purpose(R) for ages 6 to 12!

• Who else is parents bought them a subscription to this magazine w...4 Answers
  • Does your child like these4 Answers
  • Have they changed at all since 1990?18 Answers
Highlights
  • "Highlights were great magazines for me as a child and I'm happy to know they're still around captivating a new audience!" in 9 reviews
  • "I loved getting these as a child and I especially loved the section where you found the hidden objects in the pictures!!" in 9 reviews
  • "My daughter (5) loves these, she looks forward to looking in them and doing the activities every month...They are great when we have to take the long drive to Nana and Pops house." in 9 reviews
  • "Highlights was the 1st subscription magazine I had as a child, and I used to love reading the short stories, finding the hidden pictures, and all the other fun learning activities the magazine had to offer." in 8 reviews
  • "They sell have these out the only place I would ever see these magazines where in a waiting room at any doctors office to read when I was waiting " in 7 reviews
Leigh P.
Highlights is the best magazine for kids ... heck I'm 34 and If it's in the doctors office I pick it up and read it and can't wait till I get to find the object page lol ... this is an awesome thing for kids to read and get excited about !
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I used to get this magazine when I was a kid and I loved it so I started getting it for my daughter, along with the puzzle club.  Then I started getting charged for things I didn't order and that was irritating.  It took two calls to get it fixed, needless to say my daughter won't be getting Highlights anymore.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
If you're a teacher then I highly suggest you have these in your classrooms. They are a great tool to teach kids everything from empathy for others to fun riddles that will better your students vocabulary and language skills. These also make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I still love this magazine. I remember reading these as a child. Now that I have children of my own we read these together. They love hunting for the hidden objects and reading Goofus and Gallant. Thus is great if you have a picky reader. It's not a book but is still educational.
Christina S.
This ones been around since I was a kid. But my own babies have loved the puzzles, games, art segment, and hidden pictures. We even submitted our own artwork recently. Highlights you are a source of fun and inspiration for children everywhere!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved this magazine when I was younger. It had everything! Reading samples, Q&A sections, information about cool topics (facts), and even coloring pages. I recommend it for younger children (no older than 8 years old).
Leah B.
It’s a wonderful little educational magazine for kids to enjoy! It supplies them with poems to read, puzzles, and all sorts of things! It’s colorful and inexpensive after subscription. I Recommend it!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a classic. Wonderful even for adults who are helping along side children. My favorite part is the hidden object pages.  I read these with my kids at least weekly. I have  had a subscription but currently do not, that may easily change.  I totally recommend this to everyone.  You really can't go wrong with this, they offer different  magazines according to children's ages too.  Wonderful for kids of all types.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
As a kid, I always got excited to receive these magazines in the mail. My dad and I loved to share the jokes we'd read out of this magazine. I had a subscription, my pediatrician had a subscription, my teachers had a subscription... It was readily available. It's a great learning tool and I was always excited to read more. I would definitely recommend this for children and plan to get a subscription for my son once he's old enough to enjoy it.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved this when I was a kid and I'm so glad to see that it's still being published today for the next generation. I really hope it sticks around for a long time. It's very fun and educational for the kids. It's even fun for the adults, and very nostalgic for me.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite part of the Highlights magazine?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have they changed at all since 1990?
Nichole C.
Union City, NJ
Does anyone know if I can still subscribe? These would be great for my little brother.
Jonna N.
What was your favorite part of the Highlights magazine?
Cheryll M.
Buena Park, CA
Do you think is magazine is still helping kids learn?