Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJohn Frieda

by John Frieda

Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo Darker Blondes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo Darker Blondes!
How would you rate this product?
Julia R.
Texas City, TX
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner really helps my hair stay well conditioned and it also helps my hair stay a really pretty shade of blonde.
Allison S.
Never noticed a different in the color of my hair. You need purple shampoo to actually brighten highlights. This is not purple.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
It does a great job actually enhancing that blonde hair and pf course you gotta use it frecuently
Cheryl B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoyed this line when my hair was platinum. My hair was always shiney and soft. It made any natural highlights show up clearer and brighter. I adore this!
Estela G.
Hammond , IN
Expected for my hair to look brighter. Expected it to be smooth and shiny, yet looked lifeless. My hair looked nasty and tangled. Didn't do anything for me. So sad.
Jessika B.
Lexington, KY
Great product for blondes! I’m a natural blonde and this brings out my highlights well in winter when I’m not out in the sun as much.
Ansley F.
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Great product with quality ingredients.
lizabeth C.
Fort Wayne
I use this blonde highlight activating conditioner for my highlighted hair. It helps keep my highlighted in and bright. It also keeps my hair soft and untangled. Price is pretty fair as well. I recommend the product definitely.
Lena L.
Seattle, WA
This did help my highlights pop a lot. I loved the packaging too because of the squeeze bottle.
Mallory L.
Kansas City
This is an amazing drugstore product!! I noticed a difference with 1 wash. It’s a great price for lightening the hair without a trip to the salon

Looking for your answer?