Home & GardenLightinghighlifes

by highlifes

Specifications: 5050 Waterproof Led Strip Color: RGB (Red Green Blue) Flash SMD IP 60 LED View angle: 120° Supply voltage: DC 12V Operating temperature: -20 to 60 degree LED quantity: 30LED/m, 150 LEDs Working Current/5Meter: 2A Lumens: 900LM Lifetime: 50,000+ hours 44Key Remote Controller Working Temperature: -20°C-60°C Output: three CMOS drain-open output Connection mode: Common Anode(+) Input/Output: 12V Max load current: 2A each color Included CR2025 Remote Controller Battery with Kit USA Power Supplier Included Feature: Superbright 5050 SMD RGB LED, high intensity and reliability Flexible LED strip 30 SMD RGB LEDs per meter, total 150 LEDs for 5 meters Maintenance free, easy intallation Every 3-LED cutable without damaging the rest strip Flexible ribbon for curving around bends Ultra-bright but running at low temperature Self Adhesive Strip for Easy Installation. Package Content: 1 x 5 Meter 5050 LED RGB Strip Light 1 x 44 key IR remote controller 1 x IR Controller 1 x 12v US Power Supply

✿ ✿20 Multi color AMIR LED lights strip, with light color changing, you can chose any color that you like; ✿ ✿ IP 60 Waterproof, available both outdoor and indoor decorations even rainy day. Silicone material, good light transmission, smooth texture, good toughness, you can bend into any shape you want. Touch safe, it will not overheat after many hours using.; ✿ ✿Providing enough light to reduce eye fatigue, make your display look more clear. You can reduce the length of the light band according to the size of the device, by cutting the led strip with scissors on the cut marks (White Lines),high brightness 30 quality LEDs,lighting your life.; ✿ ✿Easy Installation - Using the lamp with a strong 3M double-sided adhesive, only need to tear off the yellow tape (don't peel off the adhesive sticker with the yellow tape together), Just clean the middle part of the device, connect the LED light bar to the device, insert the USB plug into the USB port to complete!; ✿ ✿For any unforeseen circumstances about the product, you can come to us and we will always be here to solve it until you are satisfied.

Doors this product come in longer lengths? I have a studio apartment and would like all of the LEDs to touch around the unit.
Dose it look good in a room?
how do i buy this product ?
Start your review of HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC!
Yaquelyn R.
Waynesboro, PA
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by Yaquelyn R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This isn't the brand that I bought my LED lights. I got my LED lights from Amazon It's called "T Joy flexible LED strip light kit" and I absolutely love them you can put them anywhere you're living room, under your cabinets, dining room, bathroom. But I have them in my bedroom. They are 50ft long they also have 25ft. They are also Bluetooth so it can sync with your music and there are 2 ways to control your LED lights comes with a remote and an app that you can download to turn off and on your lights or change the colors and other options
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,608 reviews
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is pretty cool. I haven't synced up my lights to the music yet but it has tons of options for the light. I'm glad I purchased this.
Deztini E.
Fort Lupton, CO
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by Deztini E.
Purchased at: Amazon
the packaging was so cute and they were so easy to get up! the remote has so many color options and you can even make your own colors! 10/10 #colorchaging #ledlights #bedroomlights #cool
Bryana M.
Omaha
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by Bryana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve gotten a different one at walmart but i recommend this one better cause it has more colors and options to choose from.
Cody P.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I got these for my bathroom mirror and it’s awesome. Cheaper than running the lights and cool colors best I have found !!
Lilly F.
pittsburgh
This product is amazing! So easy to set up, not confusing, lasts forever. The price is so adorable. Great to put in any room in the house, to enjoy with friends or alone. Would definitely buy again!
jada H.
Holiday, FL
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by jada H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am obsessed with these lights. They are super easy to put up they come with clips if you don’t want to use the adhesive on the back of the lights and it comes with the remote. I got these form the brand Wentop on amazon for super cheap! I would recommend these lights anytime!
Khayle H.
Dupo
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by Khayle H.
Love my lights so much, had these about two years and I’ve created some very cool led themed art pieces to hang with these lights to make a “trippy” effect, I recommend to all ages, they have basic white to make a room brighter or any color u want, you can even make custom colors of ur choice and have a setting we’re they change colors constantly. 10/10 recommend especially for teens. My only con is that they wouldn’t stay up but I used little slits of duck tape and it’s been up ever sense and you can barley even tell.
Ashley C.
NewYork
Purchased at: Amazon
AMAZING OMG,I can not say anything more than how amazing this is! I really enjoy how it looks at the night especially while being with friends! Really recommend this to everyone this has changed my room forevaaa! -Ashley
isabella P.
miami
HighlifeS TV LED Light Strip, 30 LED TV Backlight Strip, USB Bias Monitor Lighting, Changing Color Strip Kit, Accent Light Set, Waterproof Bias Lighting For TV Desktop PC uploaded by isabella P.
Purchased at: Amazon
i’ve had these led lights for 1yr now, and they still work like brand new. all the lights are accurate and work very well. 10/10. also very affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...