BY HIGHLAND SUGARWORKS #67 in Syrups

Jasmin P.
Woodside, CA
We received this as a christmas present with pancake mix and other things i must say that my whole family loved  this syrup  it taste amazing and the condensity of it is thick so you dont have to put alot of syrup, we have been buying this syrup since then.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is pretty good. It's something to get used to if you're used to the more sugary syrups but I've been trying to eat better and take out as much sugar as possible. This is a great syrup and the packaging is really cool as well.
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I bought this specific syrup when I was doing a natural cleanse diet. While the diet didn't pan out, this syrup is beyond great in some of my dinner recipes. Its strong, so I don't use this for breakfast items.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
If you're going to get syrup then it's definitely worthwhile to splurge on actual maple syrup. Check out the "grades" to make sure it's as light or as dark as you want.
Nikki D.
Machias, ME
I'm a very fussy eater, especially in regards to syrup on my French toast and pancakes and this is in my top two. It has a lot of flavor and a very good consistency!
Jenni H.
This is the way to go for maple syrup - this is the real stuff! Tastes different from what most people are used to, but it's amazing! Perfect to put on pancakes, waffles, and oatmeal.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This is great! SO MUCH better than that junky syrup they sell in the grocery store that's loaded with chemicals and additives. I am a pure maple syrup fan for life :)
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I grew up on Highland maple syrup! Growing up in New England, the 'real' stuff was always a staple in pancake breakfasts!
Rachel B.
Windham, ME
Delicious. If you're looking for the perfect pancake topper, this is it. Thick and sweet, this maple syrup is the real deal.
Francine S.
I have bought this at Target and Smart & Final. I use this instead of regular white sugar for sweetening things for my kids. It adds just as much sweetness, but is more natural which I like. It is a bit more pricey, but you don't need to add a whole lot, so it is still worth it in my opinion.