BY HIGHLAND SUGARWORKS

Every batch tested for perfect taste and color; packaged in plastic jug Made in Vermont Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging Packaging may vary see more...

Brianna J.
My boyfriend is in love with this syrup, it's more expensive than the regular stuff but he swears is worth it. I've tried it a few times and still prefer the artificial crap haha.
Carla  P.
We love this maple syrup! It's a must have on Sunday's when we are camping and have our big breakfast. It's amazing on pancakes and I even dip my sausage links or bacon in it. Love the cute little jug too!
bekah r.
Debary, FL
Pure maple syrup Is the best and way better for you then the fake stuff everyone gets. I love that it comes in a jug because my family uses so much of it.
Esther S.
Grade B is definitely the way to go. It has a more concentrated and mapley taste. I use this every morning on my oatmeal. Love it. Will be buying more.
Rebekah B.
I really like this brand but I prefer grade A maple syrup. Some people might not be able to tell the difference but just a personal preference
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
Delicious! It tastes like pure, maple syrup, and is the best way to eat pancakes. I have a hard time eating any other syrup.
Lexi T.
This syrup is so scrumptious! You can taste the rich flavors and the difference between regular store-bought kinds!
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
This is great syrup and this is coming from a Vermonter who usually taps her own trees and boils her own syrup
Ross H.
I love this so much! it satisfies my sweet tooth with out it being too sweet. great on waffles or pancakes
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
This is delicious. I eat it every morning with my breakfast. I love eating french toast sticks
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if there is a light or sugar free option of this syrup?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this and how sweet is it!