Highland Park 12 Year Old Single Malt

by Highland Park

Highland Park 12 Year Old is made in the most northerly Scotch whisky distillery in the world. Orkney is a land full of mystery with the wind, rain, crushing waves and hail providing the perfect setting for the home of one of the world best single malt whiskies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Highland Park 12 Year Old Single Malt !
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
Highland park is a scotch that is very reasonably priced and tastes amazing. I highly recommend highland park to beginner scotch drinkers.
Jordan F.
Highland Park 12 Year Old Single Malt  uploaded by Jordan F.
If you enjoy moderately peated scotch, then this one may be right down your alley. It’s a relatively smooth dram with a light spice that mixes nicely with the peat. A light fruit adds to the palette.Highland Park 12 Year Old Single Malt
Sarah G.
Brooklyn, NY
Smooth, great mouth feel and finish. Perfect for a weeknight cocktail. I also like it with an ice cube
Angella W.
Maryland
I loooove this Whiskey.  I have been to Orkney, sadley not the distillery......YET! Every sip reminds me of my Hoghland adventure.  I now have 4 diffrent variety of the Highland park whiskeys.  I love the art work on the bottles. I strongly recommend if you enjoy whiskey.
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Very well rounded scotch. This one gives you everything you might want to taste in a scotch. It’s honey, sweet floral with a pleated smokiness. At times it give a slight medicinal taste that reminds me of the smell of joe Malone’s pomegranate noir cologne which is a personal favorite scent so that taste is very appealing to me. Would recommend anyone interested in scotch give this 12 year a try
Randy F.
Shelbyville
I absolutely love this scotch! With the first sip I’m transported to another world and time. The moment this magical elixir dances across my tongue my mind conjures up worlds where magical mysteries await. It’s like a liquid novel that’s more than worth the read.
James P.
Orlando
This scotch I'd right up there eith macallan. If they were sitting side by side, I probably wouldn't even be able to taste the difference. Great single malt scotch for the price. I would definitely but Highland Park again in the future.
Jackie F.
Venice, FL
I enjoy drinking this after a long day. Just a little goes a long way. This a smooth and easy drink.
Ozy S.
29645
Purchased at: Whole Foods
One of my favorite 12s. Has a real good smokey quality to it and I prefer it on the rocks. It's good enough to warrant it.
Ted T.
Boston, MA
Brighter taste palate and colors. Not great for mixing but usually best on the rocks. Don't use for other purposes or repurpose for shots.

Looking for your answer?