High West Double Rye, 92 Proof

by High West

High West Double Rye! Barrel Aged Rye Whiskey is a very spicy rye whiskey with a perfect balance of cinnamon, anise and honey. It stands out in cocktails, neat or on the rocks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of High West Double Rye, 92 Proof!
Stacey S.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is the whiskey that made me love rye. Peppery and smooth, but has just the right amount of heat bite.
Chloe S.
Blue Bell, PA
Honestly, I was expecting more from this one. I like rye in general but this was perhaps too much and I would reach for another high west before repurchasing.
Carrie B.
Supply, NC
This hits the spot when you’re in need of a nice whiskey cocktail or just a night cap.
Lana B.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite whiskey. Mix with some bitters, maple syrup, a muddled orange slice, & a luxardo cherry for an incredible old fashioned. Or drink it straight on the rocks for a fabulous night cap. You can’t go wrong with this rye whiskey!
Nicole L.
Fairpo, NY
My fiancé loves High West Whiskey! He says it is so smooth and loves to drink it on the rocks! We try to always have a bottle in the bar!
ISABELLA G.
I can’t say I am a whiskey drinker. I bought this for my boyfriend who is and he has been buying it ever since. It has a strong bite to the flavor.

Looking for your answer?