BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyHigh West
American Prairie Bourbon, 92 Proof

High West American Prairie Bourbon, 92 Proof

by High West

High West American Prairie Barrel Aged Bourbon Whiskey is a complex and aromatic blend of straight bourbons, producing a whiskey that is rich and earthy, a great sipper or addition to cocktails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of High West American Prairie Bourbon, 92 Proof!
austin D.
Baton Rouge, LA
High West American Prairie Bourbon, 92 Proof uploaded by austin D.
It's okay as a bourbon. It's a unique blend. It's good for the price. I probably won't be buying it again, however. I love the company just not this expression.
Christie S.
Napa, CA
High West American Prairie Bourbon, 92 Proof uploaded by Christie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I absolutely love this stuff. I nearly cried when I brought it to a party and they did Shots with it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ had I know I would have brought something cheap. I’m not in my teens or twenties so doing multiple Shots with yummy beverages is like sacrilegious
Chloe S.
Blue Bell, PA
One of High West’s cheaper whiskeys, this is pretty solid. Has slight vanilla tones and is fairly smooth.
Tishena  Y.
North Ryde, NSW
Excellent bourbon that’s great to drink neat or mixed. Hints of vanilla sweetness balanced with a little spice make this a very enjoyable drink.

Looking for your answer?