Hair CareHair ProductsDrybar
High Tops Self-Grip Rollers

High Tops Self-Grip Rollers

Shop drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Ive been looking for some of these,, do they make the hair tangle and cause knots?
Has anyone used these? Been thinking of buying them.
I Want to try it but I have long hair so does it work ?
Start your review of High Tops Self-Grip Rollers!
Lindsey J.
Dayton, OH
High Tops Self-Grip Rollers uploaded by Lindsey J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical buying these because I’m so in love with traditional barrel curling irons. I’m happy I gave them a try because they produced bouncy curls that I absolutely loved and reduced the heat damage to my hair! they stay in well and usually don’t even need a Bobby pin to secure. The photo reflects this product after brushing out the curls and using teeny bit texturing paste and adding a few barrel curls as well!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This are good for use at night when you wanna curl ur hair I definitely recommend this to anyone it is worth the price
Steph B.
W Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love using these with the rest of the product line. I got these at Nordstrom rack and absolutely love them because they help me pace how I dry my hair and it also gives my hair a great lift. I highly recommend these. I also use the clips and think they’re super helpful.
nishe V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I have natural curly hair and always use these .. so that i don't straighten my hair .. heat damage is a huge pet peeve to me so i use these curlers to keep my hair healthy curly and manageable .. i would definitely keep using these!!!Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers
Mary W.
Empire
Purchased at: eBay
I love these rollers they work very well.They a give you a great curl.The curl last for a long time.And my hair doesn't get tangled up in them.Highly recommended. Very affordable.
Suzan G.
Sykesville, MD
I have semi wavy hair but love the look a curling iron gives. Unfortunately that comes with damaging heat. I like to try heatless options any chance I get. These curlers are great. My hair stayed in them really well, I also don't have a lot of hair...The curls turned out nice and bouncy. There was a lot of frizz but I was able to tame it with some serum.
member-a71ac
I love using this product in my hair. It gives me volume and is easy to take out after using. The different sizes of the rollers allows for a variety of volume and curls. The quality is also good since it is from drybar.
Mimi T.
Rowlett, TX
Love these rollers they actually grip your hair without tangling it. Great for my thick coarse curly hair! Gives me beautiful volume throughout my hair!
giselle U.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Macy's
Súper prácticos , al ponértelos no se caen . Por el material de los rollers , muy buenos
Laura M.
In love with this rollers, I am not good at blow dry, but this is the best tool to get the volumen and the style my hair needs, the fact they are self grip, help me roll them very easily and I can remove them without pulling and ripping my very long and thick hair, a most have! And on top of that, the price is Fantastic. I even use them to get some nice waives on my ends. #iamafan :)