High Tech Pet Power Pet Door Size: Small (36

High Tech Pet Power Pet Door Size: Small (36" H x 16" W x 5" )

BY HIGH TECH PET

• Would you recommend this?3 Answers
  • How do you install this? Is it safe?4 Answers
  • How often would your animal get stuck due to any malfunct...7 Answers
High Tech Pet Power Pet Door Size: Small (36
High Tech Pet Power Pet Door Size: Small (36" H x 16" W x 5" )
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
I love this doggie door! My Yorkie likes to go to the door and when I go to open the door for him he doesn't go out so I just keep the door open for him. But now with the doggie door it makes it so make easier for me now the door is always open for him to go out when he pleases!
Amber K.
Grayson, KY
THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Definitely gets rid of those Odors! Recommend for anyone! I found mine at pet smart! Only bad thing is it only stay for 4 hours at a time. Still amazing products! Definitely recommend for any pet owner!
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Love this product! It really does the job! The price is not too expensive. This product did meet my expectations and I love it! I'm glad I can write a review about a great product like this one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Orianna D.
This is very convenient for small animals, such as dogs or cats but I have gotten a squirrel in the house because of the door...
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
Love this, the only way it would be better is if it would be programmable. I have it running on a timer which helps.
leona k.
Macomb, MI
Never had this but would love to own conventient no more messed up laundry rooms or bathrooms
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Totally recommend super affordable it's 100 eficiente , I would buy it again for sure meet my expectations and my pets
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?
Gaia E.
How often would your animal get stuck due to any malfunctions?
Julia V.
How do you install this? Is it safe?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Would you recommend this?