BeveragesProtein ShakesCarnation
High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate

High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate

by Carnation

Get the protein you need and the great chocolate flavor you want with our High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate Powder Drink Mix.

Has anyone used this product? Any feedback? Also have you used it with soy or almond milk?
Do these tatse good and do they work?
Are these good?
Start your review of High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
marolyn C.
These Breakfast Essentials taste amazing ! They are super good and they have lots of vitamins and minerals ! These packets are easy for on the go ! Also they are very filling and great for breakfast! I would definitely recommend to giving this product a try !
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,222 reviews
I’ve been buying this for years. I LoVe the taste. So chocolatey. I always have these stocked in my pantry. Perfect with milk. Comes in other flavors but this is the best. Affordable. Repeat customers. Highly recommend.
rosemama ..
High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by rosemama ..
It kinda tastes similar to chocolate milk, and is definitely filling. They're nice to have on days where you need breakfast and don't have time to eat.
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
I was super excited to find these for my father, who is battling cancer. He actually enjoys the best and his body get the nutrients he needs!
amanda T.
I don't have to worry about my children not getting enough nutrition, or running out the door before school not eating, when these are in the house. One packet mixed with a glass of milk, provides them with enough protein, vitamins and minerals to start the day out right. It's a tasty, chocolatey, quick option for those rushed mornings! Definitely recommend! High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate
Sandra  S.
Mchenry, IL
High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Sandra  S.
I absolutely love this product. I drink one glass every day after dinner. I started this routine several years ago when my mouth was wired shut and the doctor recommended them. They are reasonable if you compare prices. I usually get mine at a Sam's club store.
Humera S.
Sugar Land, TX
High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Humera S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Healthy and tasty! This has less sugar compared to other brands. That’s the reason I start giving this to my kids. Are use it as a quick breakfast for my son, I also add half scoop of protein shake in it.
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Ayana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these drinks! I have a newborn so sometimes I just don't have the time or energy to make myself breakfast. These are so quick and they taste really good. These with a quick snack help get me through the morning. High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate
Camerion B.
Bowie, MD
High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Camerion B.
Purchased at: Safeway
Better than ensure. Taste great. All the vitamins you need in a drinkable form. I give this to my children too. They used to be underweight. After drink this regularly (one a day), they are above the 50th %. I recommend if you need more vitamins in your diet or want to gain a little weight. Chocolate is the best flavor.
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
I love these - use them as a replacement for breakfast at least a couple times a week. Keeps me full until lunch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...