High Protein Pancake Mix

by Met-Rx

New packaging Keep an eye out for our new product packaging Make yourself a delicious, high protein breakfast with High Protein Pancake Mix. If youre looking for a protein-packed meal in the morning, your options are limited. For those of us who are tired of the same old egg whites and oatmeal, weve brought back our high protein, low-fat pancake mix. This addition to your nutrition plan has twice as much protein as traditional pancakes, and they are so delicious there is no need to add butter or syrup. Just add water, stir and pour onto the griddle and youll have sweet, light and fluffy protein pancakes in no time. Why High Protein Pancakes? Two scoops make about 3 pancakes packed with 12 grams of protein and 190 calories. With as much protein as a 3 egg white omelet, these pancakes make high-protein breakfasts delicious once again.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of High Protein Pancake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
I don't really like pancakes but this mix is very good with strawberries and whip cream on top 😀
This is so good and super quick and easy to make! Delicious with some fresh cut bananas or strawberries! Love the added protein in my breakfast :)
Nelson, VA
I LOVE these pancakes!! They're great with sugar free syrup or by themselves. Great ingredients that support muscle growth. I even add a little additional protein powder for a higher protein content!
I love pancakes and since I'm on a diet these protein pancakes are perfect! They have a great taste and contain a lot of protein which is a plus!
I love protein pancakes! I make them for all of my friends when they come and visit! These are my favorite!
Easton, PA
Surprisingly this mix has a really good taste. Normally protein powders have a chalky taste, but this has a good vanilla taste.

Looking for your answer?