HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer

A fan-favorite. Fizzy, citrusy, and slightly sassy, but so refreshing. Pair with your sparkling personality and favorite people for 100% real good times.

Does this taste like a Paloma ?
What is the ABV with High Noon Grapefruit Hard Seltzer?
How are these compared to white claw/truly?
Start your review of HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer!
How would you rate this product?
Shandi  H.
Baltimore, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Shandi  H.
I’m a big fan of High Noon Seltzers. The pineapple flavor is my favorite, but the grapefruit flavor is good too. I like that they’re only 100 calories, making them perfect for the pool or beach.
Emiliya M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Target
High Noon Sun Sips Watermelon Vodka & Soda - 355ml Can Made with real vodka and fruit juice and sparkling water.But it does feels vodka taste just like a sparkling water.Very great taste,easy open and drink 🥤.Different varieties.Recommend!👍High Noon Sun Sips Watermelon Vodka & Soda - 355ml Can
Jenna W.
Northville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Jenna W.
Purchased at: Publix
I have tried many seltzer drinks and most of them had a terrible after taste and flat. This product is the first one that I was able to finish a whole can. It’s refreshing, with fruity flavor without being syrupy, and the Vodka gives it a cleaner taste compared to other brands. Love it. HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer
Amanda  W.
Vermilion, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Amanda  W.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The brand, great! Not my favorite flavor. I got these on a whim one day on the way to the lake, pleasantly surprised! I like the flavor and I don’t feel horrible the next day. I like the pineapple and watermelon flavors best. A little pricey for how smooth they go down.
Mark B.
Honalo
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Mark B.
New favorite over white claw Mango. My favorite is the grapefruit flavor. So refreshing. This is a little more pricy thank the other brands and only comes in 4 and 8 packs but. The taste is too good to pass
Elyse G.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this after seeing it at Target a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised at how good this brand was! It was great to take to the pool to have some drinks with friends. I recommend trying this if you like hard seltzer drinks!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
1,008 reviews
The grapefruit flavor is refreshing. I preferred it over the other flavors. These aren’t my favorite seltzer’s. But if all the flavors I would choose this one.
Alyssa G.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Target
These are super good! I love that you can’t taste the alcohol in them and the grapefruit taste is strong. To me these seem a little less carbonated and are definitely easier to drink than white claws, truly a, etc. #newyearsamefaves #drink #drunk #grapefruit #party
Ariella A.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Ariella A.
Love High Noons! Very Delicious, Cleanest taste, and nice quality seltzer out there! Grapefruit is amazing! Highly recommend for those who hardly drink liquor.
Tamara S.
Danvers, MA
HIGH NOON Grapefruit Hard Seltzer uploaded by Tamara S.
I love love LOVE this drink. It is so yummy yet extremely subtle. This beverage has jus the right amount of carbonation. The only down side is it’s extremely hard to find. Literally no one has it. it is my FAVORITE!