High Liner® Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks 44 ct Box uploaded by sarah a.

BY FISHER BOY

Skull & Crossbones Fish Sticks: Simply cook the Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks according to package directions. When finished, cross them on the plate and add a cucumber slice above them. For a cool skull and crossbones look, make a face on the cucumber with ketchup. Enjoy! see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are a big hit for my boys! Very convenient, just microwave and it’s ready. I fix Mac and cheese and a veggie and they are good to go. My boys ask for these everytime we go grocery shopping. Priced great and I buy at Walmart.
Denise G.
My favorite fish sticks. Super easy to make just add a side of mac n cheese and bam you got yourself a family dinner . The price is great . I would buy this again and I also recommend it .
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
We eat a lot of quick fix stuff and thi is one of the kids favorites!Doesn't take much to cook!Nice and crisp!Goes great with Kraft tartar sauce!! High Liner® Fisher Boy® Fish Sticks 44 ct Box
Shelby A.
Joplin, MO
I like these fish sticks. Ive been eating them for years!! My son likes them very much. I like that they dont have an over powering fish taste. I also that they dont take very long to cook. I also like that they are kid friendly. I get these at walmart for 5 dollars and they are worth it
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Because I don't like fish, I never wanted to eat fish sticks but when my mom brought these home and fried them.... They were soooo good I love this brand fish stick because there crunch and also inexpensive. My super market sells them for $0.99 and I know the other brands are super expensive. Try these out if you never did.
Lillian M.
Conyers, GA
Love this my kids love this fish sticks . They are Easy and fast to cook and their healthy so even better for the kids
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
My kids love fish sticks,they are easy to make ,you can bake them,fry them..either way they taste great.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
I love these fisher boy fish sticks! Throwing them in the oven to bake makes them easy to make.
Ashley M.
The fish sticks are amazing! I love them and I always keep them around. Very delicious