High Intensity Hand Cream - Bliss - Body Care - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Maria M.High Intensity Hand Cream - Bliss - Body Care - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BLISS

Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bliss is one of the more intense hand creams available, with a rich mixture of ingredients, including glycerin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, the wax-like lubricant glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, grape seed extract, macadamia nut oil, panthenol, lecithin, algae extract, and sodium hyaluronate. It has a pleasant lemon scent and, despite the number of emollients, is completely non-greasy. For very dry and/or damaged hands and cuticles, follow with Bliss' "Glamour Gloves" overnight. You will awake with new skin!
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
I adore this hand cream, it is so great to soothe my chapped hands in the winter.  The formula is easily absorbed and smells nice.  The perfume in the formula is not too strong but just enough to make you feel nice.  I buy this item regularly and keep it in my purse for those just in case situations.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I leave this hand cream in my hand bag whenever I need a moisture boost on my hands throughout the day. I use it about once a day. Little to no smell. I would recommend to anyone with dry limbs. Overall satisfied.
A. F.
Great product at a great price. Incredibly moisturizing and so worth the price. Doesn't have a nasty smell or anything either. I just use a dime sized amount and it's plenty. Compared to other hand creams I've tried at this price this one is really worth it. Would definitely buy again!
Blanca M.
This lotion comes in handy because it is travel size and most imprtantly it goes on very smoothly and leaves your hands super moisturized. I recommed this for anyone who tends to travel a lot.
Natalia G.
Canyon Country, CA
This product is amazing. It leaves your hands incredibly smooth. I have never felt anything like it, it definitely met my expectations. I got this at Khols. This will make your hands wrinkle free and soft. I 100% recommend. I am overall very satisfied with this product.
Sham G.
A little really does go a long way with this hand cream. I always keep some in my purses and backpacks. It's super hydrating and exceeded my expectations when it came to quality
Kristen R.
Point Pleasant
Just got a trail size of this and I love it! It's hydrating but not oily and it smells clean but is not overpowering!
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best hand moisturizer I have ever used. Goes on smoothly, dries quickly and doesn't leave any residue except smoothness. The scent of all the different varieties is very pleasant and not overwhelming, good even in close quarters like an airplane or small office where people may be sensitive to scents.
Stephanie H.
I used this as part of a trial review and they did the job, but it did leave my hand somewhat sticky after usage. The scent was tolerable, not too insane.
Jennifer E.