BeautyEyeMascaraClinique
High Impact Waterproof Mascara

High Impact Waterproof Mascara

Shop Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Love this mascara, but does anyone know how to take it off?High Impact Waterproof Mascara
Is this good for contact wearers?
Start your review of High Impact Waterproof Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Brush is super definable. Definitely waterproof, it lasts all day. Affordable and worth itin reviews
Dania D.
High Impact Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Dania D.
Great mascara with a great brush! It does not clump and it is perfectly water proof. One of my most favorite mascaras ! High Impact Waterproof Mascara
Yana S.
High Impact Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Yana S.
This is my favourite mascara for now. I like Clinique High Impact mascara, it is very good but I hate the under-eye dark circles it leaves at the end of the day. So waterproof turned out a real salvation!
vibhuti M.
Bloomington
Very good mascara. volumizes and gives length to my lashes. i do not feel the need to apply fake lashes after applying this product
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick.
Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick.
Katie S.
Rocklin, CA
If you’re the type of person who likes to put on mascara in the morning, go about your daily activities, and even maybe rub your eyes a few times..then this is the mascara for you. OI wore this in Thailand which had crazy high humidity, random rain, and all the other lovely factors of a tropical climate and this mascara lasted through it all! It can be a little tricky to take off, but it’s waterproof, so that should be expected.
Rossely R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had this friend a long time ago and it's almost done (like it's expire date) but it was a really relief to my lashes! It literally won't bother your eyes at all, otherwise it will leave you great and care lashes. I highly recommend it!
Barbara C.
wilmington
High Impact Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Barbara C.
This is my new favorite mascara, I must use waterproof mascara because I suffer from watery eyes, so this one works perfectly.. I love the brush as well
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
High Impact Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Andrea G.
Gives me volume and length and does not weigh down my lashes after curling them. I do like to put at a lot of mascara on and I Love it because it does not look clumpy. The amazing part is the price! $19.50, it’s a really good price due to the quality and clinique is a good brand for delicate skin, will be purchasing again.
Ana  M.
Pomona, CA
High Impact Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Ana  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the Clinique WorkOut 24-Hour Máscara and it is awesome, my eyes do get watery sometimes, specially when I wear my contacts, this mascara doesn’t budge! I really like it plus it has a thin brush so it is also super easy to get your bottom lashes! #fentycontest #fentyvoxbox
Danielle M.
Danbury, CT
High Impact Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Danielle M.
I have always been partial to Clinique products but never loved their mascaras until now. I have used this one then tried others and always end up going back to this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawndra R.
Antioch , TN
il y a 4 ans
Tiffany C. il y a 2 ans
It is amazing. It last super long. It is great for sensitive eyes.