High Impact Mascara

Shop Clinique High Impact Mascara. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this product allergy free? Because my eyes burning. But I’m still buying it because I love this mascara ( used like 15 of them already)
Hello from Argentina! I've been using the high impact extreme volume mascara for the past 5 years but I can't get it anymore. I found this one now, and the only question I have is this: does it wash off as easily as the high impact extreme volume one? That is what I looooved about it. That I only needed water to take it off and no marcara remained in my eye wrinkles. This detail encoureged me to use it daily, unlike other marcaras i've used in the past. Thanks for the insight! 😊
WhhO else loves the drama of this mascara ? Is the waterproof one the same ?
Start your review of High Impact Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is your perfect mascara for the day to day. To work I put on one coat, which gives me a perfect amount of volume and definition for the day, but at night I layer it on. It layer beautifully and without clumping to be really showstopping. My favorite thing about it is how easily it washes off. I am really fair and sometimes feel mascaras leave a little bit of a dark tint under my eyes but not this one. So great. I love it; I've used it forever.in reviews
...never worn anything else since then! It doesn't clump up my eyelashes, it lengthens and thickens them, doesn't smudge or run too badly (unless I'm bawling, but at that point, I have bigger problems), and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. I've even been asked if I'm wearing false lashes! Basically, this stuff is a major ego boost, and it's reliable and not too pricey.in reviews
...tried this I was so impressed I immediately bought a full size version. It separates the lashes perfectly while adding great volume and length. It didn't clump my lashes together which I loved. I've continued to buy this mascara and will probably never switch!in reviews
I like my lashes to be thick and full of volume, and do NOT like waterproof mascara. I've tried several other brands and keep coming back to this. It always makes my lashes pop without looking overly dramatic. in reviews
This mascara gives a great natural look. It lengthens and gives volume, and it is also long lasting.in reviews
Hannah S.
Lancaster
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Hannah S.
This product feels light weight and does great things for my eyelashes. I'm able to go on a run and it doesn't smear at all, but when I use my makeup remover it comes off without a problem. This is one of my favorites High Impact Mascara
Heather D.
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good mascara. It's somewhat slow-building, but I think that versatility is great for those that want a more natural looking mascara that still has the ability to build up for a full glam effect. I experienced no fall out, and it had great lasting power. Very little to no clumping for me also, nor were my lashes left feeling stiff which is great! I use this on my upper lashes with the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara on my lower lashes. Great combo!
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Chelsea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample in an ULTA mystery bag. This mascara doesn’t really stand out. I mean it does it’s job and separates lashes well. But it doesn’t live up to the name of high impact. It’s more of a natural look. It wasn’t my style so I through some lashes on with them.
Аnna M.
Ball Ground, GA
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Аnna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good natural looking mascara. Creamy formula, lasts all day long and doesn’t flake. It feels very light on my lashes. Washes off easily. Recommend it to everyone with sensitive eyes. I absolutely love this mascara.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Sahi A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this mascara...it makes my lashes curly and fluttery the way I like..also has the traditional applicator but works perfect for me! :)
Tomara S.
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Tomara S.
Love it. I’m always looking to try a new mascara, and this one did not disappoint. I like that it provides good length and volume, and it has a intense black pigment. Overall, very satisfied with this purchase!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,725 reviews
High Impact Mascara uploaded by jen H.
My first MU artistry job was for Clinique and I learned a lot before moving on to another competing line. This mascara was one of my favorites and still is! I have a sample that came in a gift with purchase. The blackest of black, extends your lashes three fold, wears well and curls well.
Erica M.
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Erica M.
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Erica M.
I love the formula of this mascara! It’s a very black formula, and adds length and curl to my lashes. It doesn’t smudge or flake, and lasts all day. I also like that the wand doesn’t get any product onto my hooded eyelids, which can be difficult to find. High Impact Mascara
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Ashley D.
Great mascara to lengthen the lashes and bolden the color. I typically don’t like wearing mascara because of the heavy feeling, but this is very doable for me. Love Clinique products and this one falls into my go to products. [product:clinique-high-impact-mascara-01-black-28-oz-/-7-ml]
Azita C.
Plano, TX
High Impact Mascara uploaded by Azita C.
Nice full brush but that’s about all I like about this mascara. It doesn’t do much for the appearance of my lashes. It also doesn’t stay on for the whole day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel M.