HealthFirst AidOnyx
High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves Blue - S - 100ct/2pk

High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves Blue - S - 100ct/2pk

by Onyx

The nitrile exam glove satisfies a variety of different purposes and features textured fingertips for a surer grip. These non-sterile, ambidextrous gloves are approved for medical use. . â . textured fingertips approved for medical use non-sterile/ambidextrous for single use only durable and comfortable, perfect for the lab, medical procedures and as a viral barrier protection (astm f1671) tested for use with chemotherapy drugs (astm f739) power-free, 3 mil 200 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves Blue - S - 100ct/2pk!
Tia E.
Newport News, VA
High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves Blue - S - 100ct/2pk uploaded by Tia E.
I use these gloves in the past for work , to cook , clean , dirty jobs , etc these are multipurpose gloves . A great product to protect your hands .
Amanda H.
Norcross, GA
Work great. It is effective, and doesn’t rip like the cheap one i usually buy. It is affordable.
Molly D.
Valdosta, GA
These are great gloves overall. I do feel like they are very thin though. I like my gloves on the thicker side because I feel like I’m going to puncture a hole through these. Definitely room for improvement.
Kimberly G.
Bought these when coloring my hair so I only used one par and didn’t get to use them to often. They fit great and saved my hands from horrible stains. Just wish they had a box with less in there so my little boy doesn’t keep getting them for blow up turkeys as he likes to call them when he blowed up the glove and tied it off and drew a turkey face on it.
nephthys P.
High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves Blue - S - 100ct/2pk uploaded by nephthys P.
These gloves take a beating when I put them on my hands. I love this brand because they hold up well. I recommend these for any type of job.
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
I love these gloves, they are durable and last through coloring clients hair without breaking. They have a nice stretch to them without breaking.
Lorraine F.
Bensalem , PA
Good fits good my skin don’t do well with some glove my nails go through first time liked
Roselin H.

Quickly removes the glaze, with little product there are great benefits, what I do not like is the smell, and that the cost is very high

Josie S.
Granville , NY
Purchased at: CVS
Good quality and my nails don't break the gloves which makes this pampered princess happier when she's changing Jack's cat box 🤮🤮
Crystal L.
Savage
This size fit me a little better but still easily to ripe and all. But overall, it has a great material and all. I would use this brand again but not always. It’s just not the right fitting for me, it’s always ripping for me for however reasons but it’s amazing.

Looking for your answer?