High Endurance Old Spice Body Cleansing Buffer Duo Pure Sport uploaded by Jessica S.High Endurance Old Spice Body Cleansing Buffer Duo Pure Sport uploaded by Jessica S.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice DUO, the never before seen, two-sided clean—a flexible, dual-sided body cleanser that scrubs, cleans, and smooths skin. Just add water for rich cleansing lather, then hang DUO to dry after each shower, for up to 30 uses. The scrubbing side subjects dirt to a death spiral down your shower drain, while the soft side leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated better than ordinary bar soap. You’ll laugh as rich, cleansing lather pile-drives dirt 2X better than our basic body wash and a puff. And, like most men, Old Spice DUO has two sides—a soft side and a scrubbing side that decimates dirt from your body. Force your body to smell good with Old Spice Pure Sport, even when it doesn’t want to. see more...

• How long do these last? I want to get one for my husband but I do...2 Answers
  • How well do these work. Thought about buying one for myself but d...1 Answers
  • How is this cleanser ? I received one in mail for husband and wou...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I love anything that may make my life easier running household. This just add water duo scrubbing and soft side is very interesting. I purchased this for my son who rushes through shower time so he can watch more tv or play. I liked that with this you can scrub, lean, smooth, and hang dry. One side is rough, one side is smooth, and sandwiched between is a sponge like bar of soap. My husband tried it and said it does not make enough lather for him to like this product.
Pueblo, CO
At first we were unsure about this product. After several day of using it my husband was actually impressed with it. He said he wants to buy more of them when it runs out that is if it last a long time or at least a fair amount of time. It gives a cool fresh feeling on the skin and feels like it opens the pores and cleans your skin very good. It doesn't leave your skin dry or sticky after a shower as most body washes do. It's not overpowering with scent and smells nice. The ruff side feels like it almost is scraping your skin like sandpaper which he freaked out a bit, lol. But he assured me that it does no damage to skin it's just a really great scrubber, lol. So you know it is getting the job done and removing that dirt and whatever else is on your body. Now the only downside to these products is they are a little high priced. $9.99 we found online at Target and a couple other places. Hopefully the price goes down as he wants more and I would like to try the feminine versions as well.
Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Athens
How long do these last? I want to get one for my husband but I don't want to have to replace it every couple of days.
Joshua K.
Joshua K.
West Palm Beach, FL
How well do these work. Thought about buying one for myself but don't know if it's worth it.
Pueblo, CO
How is this cleanser ? I received one in mail for husband and would like to know more about it. Does it work nicely?is it worth the $9.99? There is women versions too, and want to know it they are worth getting?