High Dive Moisture Shine Creme

by R+Co

#11 in Hair Cream

Shop R+Co High Dive Moisture Shine Creme. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How good is this at drowning out frizz?
DooRs this product weigh down the hair? I have fine/thin hair and most products look greasy on me and make it look flat, so does this do that?
Para que es este producto
Start your review of High Dive Moisture Shine Creme!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Debi M.
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Debi M.
I really, really love this product! It makes my hair shine! Too bad picturesdo not do the end result justice. It also controls frizz and acts like a mousse to give my hair some style. Best. Hair. Product. Ever!
Lily V.
Cleveland
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Lily V.
This is a pretty great product. I have thick long hair and this helps tame it! The smell is lovely and will compliment any shampoo. There is a happy medium amount to use so your hair isn't weighed down. I've gotten a bit carried away a few times and did not like the way my hair felt once it was dry. So be careful not to use too much. Overall it's great and I would buy again. High Dive Moisture Shine Creme
crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by crystal L.
This cream is Suprisingly different than alot of others that just weigh your hair down and claim to do stuff they don't. Ii tried a small amount and it gave me shine without weight and even shine along with good control. The cream does more than it says and that's a great cream especially for curly hair.
Rachael B.
York, PA
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Rachael B.
Amazing stuff! Talk about tangle-free smooth hair.. this is goodness in a bottle! No more frizz with this product as it works as a smoother/sealer, while moisturizing. Only downfall? Not good for those of us who like to keep our hair wash days to a minimum. It can cause buildup pretty quickly with daily use. Nonetheless, I love this product for those special occasion days😄
Jessica H.
Portland
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Jessica H.
As someone who bleaches their hair fairly often- platinum, this is a wonderful product to put moisture back into my already stripped hair! Before using any heat on my hair I make sure to use this. It gives it lots of moisture and doesn't wreck my color or texture. Definitely recommend if you need some life for your treated hair!
Rachel U.
South Daytona, FL
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Rachel U.
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Rachel U.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff right here is hair magic! High Dive Moisture Shine Creme has been a godsend for my hair. I have very long hair down to my waist, and without any product it is VERY thick and frizzy and just unmanageable so it usually goes up in a wild bun that makes me look like I have a pineapple on top of my head. I first received High Dive in an Ipsy bag 2 years ago and have been using it ever since. It takes the frizziness away and makes my hair so soft and shiny. I can actually wear my hair down without looking like I got electrocuted. And it also makes my hair smell amazing. Do your hair a favor and buy this! Amazon offers smaller travel size bottles for around $6 so you don’t have to commit to the $24 bottle without knowing if it works for your specific hair type.
Sierra C.
USA
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Sierra C.
Maybe I’m crazy in writing this but it smells like cigarettes? It also doesn’t do much for my crazy hair so for me this is gonna be a no
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Shaundra J.
I literally can’t have enough of this high dive moisture and shine Creme. It leaves superior hydration and shine. I use it on my natural curls and flat ironed hair to a sleek ponytail! It’s kind of pricey so I always try to find a good deal to purchase. I actually need more now.
Kelly R.
Somerset, NJ
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Kelly R.
I love this for blowouts! It is the perfect consistency so that you won't over do it. It does not make my hair oily, it is like a lotion for your hair. I personally would not use as a leave in or anything i think it just works for the look, just for the day. Which I'm ok with bc the smell is amazing.
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
High Dive Moisture Shine Creme uploaded by Madeline F.
I love to use this once a week after I shower and leave on to hair dry my hair it leaves it smelling nice and feeling soft and silky
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pilar N.
privada turbinto 137-1
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
il y a 2 ans
I received this in my iPSY Glam Bag Plus subscription awhile ago and haven’t tried it yet. ls this better than Redken Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame Leave In?
holly A. il y a 2 ans
This product is absolutely phenomenal and the smell is a smell that I will never forget it is such a beautiful smell I even put it in my kids as hair after every shower because it smells phenomenal call Madeline