BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #6 in Liquid Foundation

An oil-free & velvety fluid makeup Provides medium to full yet seamless coverage Hides blemishes, imperfections & evens out skin tone Renders you a perfect & beautiful complexion Enriched with moisturizing agents to keep skin supple Leaves skin soft &... see more...

Reviews (1964)
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this bottle of Make Up Forever HD Foundation complimentary from influenster to test and give you guys my honest review! I will never sugar coat any of my reviews as I value each and everyone reading them! and I always want to be completely honest with my reviews! This foundation I think is my new Favorite foundation! It has such awesome Buildable coverage and is very light ! It feels like you are not wearing foundation at all! It doesn't have any scent to it that I could notice at least. It covered my redness and as well didn't settle in my fine lines or wrinkles or pores! It didn't separate and still looked fresh after 8 hours of wear! The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of is it is super thin and kind of runny. As well it dried super fast, so you really have to blend quickly while applying it. Other than that I am a huge fan! Tomorrow I am going to mix a little bit of the darker shade in with the shade I received just because it was a tad bit light. I will let you all know how it turns out! It will be my first time mixing shades!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has been wearing this foundation ever since I got her hooked on Sephora. I've been dying to try this foundation but could never try hers because the one she buys is way too dark for my skin complexion. So when I found out I received this in my voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes I was threw the moon excited (what girl doesn't love to try free makeup). I received a full size bottle of this foundation along with two sample sizes in two darker shades, the two darker shades are definitely too dark for me to wear even if I'm self tanned. I have combination skin with slight breakouts and acne scarring so I love a good long wearing, light weight foundation that doesn't break me out and that lasts a good portion of the day since I work 9 hour days sometimes 15 hour days. But I gave this foundation five stars after trying it two different ways. This foundation claims to look like skin, have buildable coverage, be light weight, long lasting, and give a flawless complexion. I wish I could agree with all that this foundation claims, but I'd be lying. I applied this foundation after I moisturized my face with Neutrogena Hydroboost and after applying my Too Faced Hangover Primer. I applied this foundation with a foundation brush I purchased from Sephora few years ago and man was I impressed with the finish it gave my face, my pores were gone (how does this happen, my pores are the size of swimming pools on my face), besides it completely erasing my pores it looked just like skin and was so light weight on my face that it didn't even feel like I was wearing foundation; which I love! After applying the foundation I set it with the UD velvetizer powder and set it with Smashbox primer water. The only upsetting thing to this foundation, which is why I took away one star was that is wasn't very long lasting and buildable. My t-zone started getting pretty oily a few hours into wearing it and the acne spots on my face that are red peeked through no matter how much foundation I tried putting on. The only thing I have to try is using a beauty blender and seeing if that helps building coverage. The second try I gave this foundation I used the ever so talked about Urban Decay Velvetizer powder and mixed it in with the foundation and applied it with the same brush I used the previous day. The powder didn't really have that much of an effect on it though when I mixed it in with the foundation. Oil still peeked through mid day, nothing unmanageable though. I will continue to wear this foundation and consider purchasing it in the future.
Danielle E.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful foundation. It’s can be light or you can build it up without looking cakey. I don’t suggest for super dry skin, I’d say it’s more for combo and possibly oily. This is what I like wearing in the summer because my skin is more combo and I set it with a dewy mist. Looks great and doesn’t settle into my fine lines. Actually goes light enough for my porcelain skin. The color range is very impressive! If you’re curious about this foundation definitely go to Sephora and get a free sample.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a full coverage Liquid foundation, this is not it however, it is easily buildable to a medium coverage with a lovely matte/satin finish.

I've always had a love/hate relationship with MUFE products and this one is 50/50 for me. I use this if I'm only out to run errands or have nothing really going on. This comes in a pump bottle which you can determine how much product is dispensed, I use a pump and a quarter for each application (I always apply two) on top of an already primed and concealed face. After the first application wait a minute then apply the second (I dispense it into an empty palette then apply it with a wand and blend with a lightly damp beauty blender). After I contour then set with powder. This has never slid off, oxidized, or sunk into my pores but it is a very "wet" liquid foundation so be careful with how much product you're actually using. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. It is build-able and light weight. And as i say in all my foundation reviews I HAVE YELLOW UNDERTONES and they actually have recognized undertones long before other companies so this was a good match for a few years. If you need a full coverage foundation this can definitely transition to that and look flawless as long as you apply it in layers and I reccomend using a brush to buff it in if you are using a lot of this product. I still mix this in my my foundation. I am notorious for cocktailing my liquid foundations. But i found that over time this formula thickens and I really like thin fluids. I really like that this foundation is neither dewy nor matte do you really can put it on and go or set it with a powder if you need to. I personally think once you apply it to your entire face it a the very least needs blush and mascara. I believe this is a water based foundation. I'm very happy with it
Marisa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this foundation does an excellent job of balancing both coverage and providing a matte yet dewy finish. I think this foundation is a nice texture without being too thin or too thick. I like buying it at Sephora due to the advise the sales associates can provide, the only downside is the price, however, it's a luxury brand, so you get what you pay for!
Ericka W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only foundation I will ever justify spending 40 + dollars on. Coverage is amazing you can build it up for a fuller coverage or go for a more natural look. It lasts all day and stays even and streak free. Until I come across a better one this will be the only foundation I put on my face .
Bellyni M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a nice semi matte finish it is the perfect shade not too runny, it’s not light weight nor heavy more like an in between consistency. Nothing about this foundation has really blown me away I am more of a combination skin a little bit on the dry side and it seems to work fine I haven’t really noticed anything it does oxidize just a little bit but it’s fine would I go in we purchased it no I’m sure I could find a much less cheaper alternative at Walmart or something but this works nice I’ve used better ones that are more high-end and this does cake up just a little bit around the nose area even after I have moisturized and primed.
Annie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation provides nice, even coverage, and it is opaque enough to cover my freckles which is very important to me. My only complaint is that the lightest shade is still too dark for my light skin, and some of my family members can't even buy this brand because they don't offer colors dark enough for them. I hope they expand their line of colors, because people of all skin colors like using makeup and it should be accessible to them!
Johane C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for three weeks now. This is a really incredible foundation. When I have it on, it looks so natural that I cannot tell I'm wearing foundation, and it makes my skin look perfect and gives it a healthy glow, nothing over the top but just gorgeous and subtle. On top of that it has great lasting power, it lasts all day on my skin and I don't need to put on more during the day. It doesn't cling to dry patches or go oily. I have dry and sensitive skin, a little bit dull at times, but this makes my skin glow. This is really a fantastic foundation, and I will definitely repurchase
Jasmin S.
Is this for an oily or dry skin type?
Lashun D.
Midfield, AL
I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. Can anybody tell me about the coverage ???
Rajaa C.
Is this good for dry to mixed skin?
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Does it cling on to dry patches?
Diane Z.
Is it full coverage and is the texture smooth when applied to the face? I have been trying to look for a foundation that is full coverage, does not cake, and does not irritate the skin. The foundations that I currently have are irritating my skin and making my face feel uncomfortable. Is this foundation also long lasting?