High Definition Finishing Powder

High Definition Finishing Powder

Does the “banana” shade in this show super yellow? I have more peachy/cool toned skin and so just wondering if the banana will clash or if it truly evens out skin tone etc.
Does this product have a matte effect on the skin?
DooEs this have a blur effect ?
Start your review of High Definition Finishing Powder!
Alyssa N.
Le Claire, IA
Other than Laura Mercier, this is my go to setting powder, and this one is way more affordable. I have actually already hit pan on this, and I am known for not finishing makeup products ever, so that's how much I use this (and I have a backup on hand). I use this to set my undereyes and it works well and prevents any creasing. It brightens my undereye area without being too yellow. I also use it with a big fluffy brush to set my whole face if I'm using a foundation/concealer that needs a little more help staying put. I am fair-skinned though, so I don't know how this performs on darker skin tones.
Larysa B.
Santa Clara, CA
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Larysa B.
I like this finishing powder, it has already rubbed to the holes 😄 mattes well and makes the face smooth
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Lydia L.
My photo added was on a 105°f day after running around like crazy. And no touch ups. In the dead of summer living in Milan with no AC, I needed a setting powder with strong magical powers to keep my makeup from melting down my face, and this delivered! (Probably because it has talc in it 😖 but I couldn’t be picky I was in need of something that worked) I blot over pimples and it minimizes the look of them greatly and doesn’t look cakey. Kept my face from getting oily through out the day even when standing in casting lines for an hour in the sun.
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Translucent
I actually use the banana powder and love it! It does a great job of evening out the skin. The compact lasts for quite a long time NYX
Haley P.
Richmond
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Haley P.
Review for: NYX High Definition Finishing Powder Mini
If you don’t like a very bright finish to your makeup this may not be for you! i lean gothic in my makeup so I love it!! pic is of a more natural look look + white concealer!
Ashleigh J.
Virginia Bch, VA
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashleigh J.
Review for: Translucent
I was blown away by the quality of this finishing powder, and I feel like it holds up well to more expensive alternatives! I was searching for a finishing powder that didn’t give me flashback from cameras as a deeper skin woman and this performs well.
Shawanda W.
Norcross, GA
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Shawanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a huge fan at all, but I’m going to keep using it to see if my opinion changes. Sun protection 🧴 not that I know of.. It seems like it’s not that great for dry skin.. Idk if I’ll purchase this product again.
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
I found this product to be drying and my makeup would crack after a few hours using this. The color was nice and it went on smoothly though.
Faith P.
Indian Trail
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Faith P.
I use this finishing powder a lot it gives me that little shimmer on my skin and it is really easy to apply to my skin. I wish it would give me a little bit more coverage but it really keeps my makeup in place. I would recommend this to others and I would buy this again when/if I run out.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,421 reviews
High Definition Finishing Powder uploaded by Evelyn S.
NYX HD finishing powder the color banana awesome I use it under my eyes on the top of my forehead and the bottom of my chin it is great for highlighting and I also use it for setting my neck up it is a musket

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...