BY HIGH BREW

Not All Coffees Are Created Equal Cold Brew for Those Who DoBurnt out on the grind, we took to the sea with cold brew as our guide. There are not bad days while living your dreams. ~Elizabeth & David see more...

• Anyone tried the dark chocolate mocha? I can't find it an...1 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. I initially bought it because there was a rebate on it from Ibotta and I am definitely not disappointed! This, however, is really not on the sweet side so if you prefer a sweeter coffee, this probably isn’t for you. It’s light and easy to drink as well, so it won’t give you “coffee tummy” after drinking it.
Jessica J.
Gulfport, MS
This coffee is amazing! I’m not a big coffee drinker but this was delicious and gave me some pep. I do t work many night shifts but when I did last night this kept me pushing. I’m definitely ordering a case of these! Would definitely recommend. High Brew Coffee Mexican Vanilla 8 fl oz
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
For starters I absolutely love canned or bottled coffee. As long as I can get it , I’ll take it! This  High Brew Cold Brew Mexican Vanilla Coffee, 8 fl oz, (Pack of 12)  Was creamy and easy to drink. I loved the cooled down taste during the summertime!
Kristen H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love trying cold brew coffees and this company has the formula down. Not a lot of sugar, but a whole lot of flavor packed into just 8 ounces. Easy to carry around can for any occasion as well! Highly recommend!
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
These things are awesome. My boyfriend picked one up and said he felt a ton of energy from one can so i tried one and he was right. This coffee is a bit strong tasting but it is absolutely delicious.
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is so good!!! So smooth, not bitter at all. The vanilla is delicious and just sweet enough so you still taste coffee and don't feel like you're drinking candy. I buy these in multiple.
Lauren F.
Marthasville, MO
Great flavor and a perfect start to a morning! This is my go to flavor of all the cold brews! Looks great! Tastes great! Gets me pumped for a work day!
Emily M.
These are great! A little pricey, but it's so so hard to find coffee drinks with out dairy, which I can't have, so these are great!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
This is pretty good. Creamy and flavorful. I'm not one to drink energy drinks so the coffee drinks help. I'd recommend this brand.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is my favorite by far! Second one today! These are pricey, but I get a dollar rebate per coffee on Ibotta!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Anyone tried the dark chocolate mocha? I can't find it anywhere!