High Brew Coffee, Black & Bold, Dairy Free, 8 oz uploaded by Brooke M.

BY NONE

High Brew Coffee Coffee - Ready to Drink - Black and Bold - Dairy Free - 8 oz - case of 12. Brand New.The essence of cold-brewed coffee, perfectly contained in a palm-sized can. Dairy-free and a taste so bold you'll forget you didn't brew it yourself. Wheat Free. Fair Trade.. see more...

Karen C.
I just purchased this and its absolutely delicious! I mainly wanted to try because of the low calories, low sugar, its dairy free, and has ingredients I understand. The main ingredients really are just coffee, water, and cane sugar. I poured this beverage over ice and it was just the right amount of sweet. Also it really did give me extra pep during the day with the caffeine. Plus, no weird groggy feeling at the end of the day. By far best packaged cold brew! Very pleased!
Jamie R.
Kansas City, MO
A nice bold and refreshing taste! This is my first time trying this brand and I must say I love it. It is very refreshing and I love the flavor. I will definitely purchase again!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
I'm so confused how I'm the first person to write a review about this amazing cold brew! I love the black & bold flavor because it's dairy free and has a very small amount of sugar in it. It tastes amazing straight from the can, but I tend to fill up a cup with ice and pour it over. So much caffeine in this little can, and also a great taste. I love the High Brew brand, but the other flavors are just too sweet for me. This is my favorite!