BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHigh Beauty
High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil

High Beauty High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil

by High Beauty

Meet your skin’s highest expectations with this concentrated facial oil expertly formulated with the highest level of Cannabis sativa seed oil and potent plant actives. It absorbs instantly for high-speed results.

To use:

Apply nightly after cleansing, by warming several drops in your palms and smooth over face, neck and decollete.

organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cannabis sativa seed oil, shea butter ethyl esters, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) essential oil, glycerin, organic vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, organic punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, organic dog rosa canina (rose hip) oil, organic argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, organic borage seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), organic oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, organic linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, beta-sitosterol, squalene, cannabis sativa seed protein extract, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) seed extract, troxerutin, citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, nigelia sativa (black cumin) seed oil, mentha citrata (bergamot) leaf extract and melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract.

Iss this product oily?
How does this work for sensitive fair skin?
What does this actually do?
Start your review of High Beauty High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil!
Courtney M.
Napavine, WA
High Beauty High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil uploaded by Courtney M.
This facial oil is amazing 🤩 one of my girlfriends sent me it for my birthday and I was on the fence about it at first. Because I tend to have oily skin thanks to hormones. However my face absorbed it fantastically. I use this as a follow up with my G4U restoring night serum High Beauty High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil Be Well - Restoring Night Serum
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
High Beauty High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil uploaded by Adrienne S.
This is one of my top 3 facial oils that I've tried. Recently, it went on sale on the Sephora website and I purchased two at once because I knew I'd get the use out of them so I might as well get them while they're at a more affordable price point. However, even if you can't get your hands on this facial oil while it's on sale, I still think it's 100% worth its actual retail price. I got a really good impression of High Beauty right off the bat because, after following their Instagram page and sending them a DM or two with questions I had, they responded promptly and professionally, and they even featured something I said in one of their Instagram posts! It's just little things like that that when brands do them, you know they really care about making their audience happy. Anyway, onto the actual product. The High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil comes in a 1oz bottle, which is a pretty good amount for a facial oil - especially since it's over $50, I'm glad there's a whole ounce of product to make it last a while to balance out the high price. High Beauty's philosophy is very different than a lot of other companies that are trying to profit off the whole cannabis/marijuana/CBD trend that's been going on lately. High Beauty specifically states that their skincare products do NOT contain CBD. Now, with the growing popularity of CBD skincare products, you might be wondering why the heck High Beauty is so proud to announce that their products are formulated without CBD. Well, after reading their FAQ, I'm beginning to understand their viewpoint: since CBD oil is technically still federally illegal, "regulations do not exist for extracting, potency testing or labeling the substance." Basically, High Beauty has high standards and the state of CBD's current legality makes it an issue to ensure it's quality. Although I do take CBD from time to time and definitely think there are benefits to it, I also appreciate this stance that High Beauty has taken - it's not their fault that the United States government is super behind the times and hasn't yet totally legalized CBD or marijuana. The actual facial oil is - it looks to me, at least - colorless and it does have a slight herbally smell, but nothing strong. When applied to the skin, it feels extremely soothing and nice, but I have to be careful to only use a couple drops because it can get heavy if you apply too much and make your skin look oily in a bad way. But when applied sparingly, it offers all the benefits you could ask for in a facial oil. I especially like to use this product right after waxing my eyebrows; the oil removes the excess wax that didn't come cleanly off when I pulled off the strip, and it soothes the redness that the waxing caused and just feels good tbh.If you're in the market for a new facial oil, I definitely think High Beauty is a great newer company that you can feel good about supporting - if nothing else, you should at least check out their Instagram (@highskincare) and give it a follow - sometimes they have promotions or giveaways that you wouldn't know about unless you were paying attention to their Instagram posts. Overall, I really have and am enjoying using High Beauty's High Expectations Facial Oil and will likely continue to repurchase it again and again like I have three times already! I really think that, if you enjoy using facial oil as a part of your skincare routine or after a facial waxing session, you will not be disappointed with this one by High Beauty. P.S. if you like my reviews, you should check out my Instagram and/or my blog for more: @imissmymarcjacobs on Instagram and imissmymarcjacobs.com! ☺️
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
High Beauty High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
This oil is great I love "high" products and this oil especially other than that they really don't have to many products but LADIES and GENTLEMEN I DONT MEAN TO KNOCK THIS PRODUCT BUT THEIR IS MORE CHEMICALS THAN THE GOOD STUFF THE ACTUAL HEMP OIL ITSELF I GO TO THE HEATH FOOD STORE AND GET A PRODUCT CALLED THE CBD GREEN GORILLA AND ITS BASICALLY HEMP OIL AND OLIVE OIL AND MY SKIN LOVES IT AND IM SURE YOURS WILL TO IT MAKES MY SKIN JUST GLOW AND I GOT A 1OZ Bottle for $20.00..... GO to you HEATH FOOD oil and tell them your looking for "CBD OIL"!!
Carmen G.
Lynchburg, VA
This makes my skin so soft and has seriously calmed down my redness. I have dermatitis and this has made my flare ups go down significantly. It also smells pretty good. I love this stuff and a little goes a long way! So it’s a good value for the price.
Brittany R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this oil. I use this at night after cleansing/toning and it leaves my face super soft. The oil settles into my skin fairly quick and you only have to use a SMALL amount. I can’t get over how great this stuff smells (it doesn’t smell like marijuana lol). I will definitely repurchase this over and over again.
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been seeing alot of beauty products with cannabis or CBD oil in them lately. I have yet to try this but heard really great reviews on this. The packaging is so cute. Green like marijuana of course they had to do that. Hope the benefits are good.
Frances H.
Clearwater, KS
I received this as a sample from Sephora. It smells great, and applies very easily. It took away redness, and I was left with fresh feeling skin. The only problem I had was that it didn't give me dewy look. I have oily spots, and it made it look more oily than usual.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I received a complimentary sample, enough product that I was able to use this oil for a few weeks. It has a wonderful and fresh scent, absorbs relatively quickly, and doesn't ball up. I used it after applying my regular toner and before my moisturizer. I enjoyed the sample but I don't think that I would purchase it.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this for the first time last night because my sister bought it and I was contemplating buying it. But let’s just say after using it my decision was made!! I will be buying this product. I used it after washing my face and using toner then the oil. My face was SO SOFT. The oil didn’t sit on my skin and make me feel greasy, my skin absorbed it. It had a nice smell as well. Worth every penny!
litzy A.
Rhode Island
This looks so good and I wanna try this because is pretty the color and I can buy at target !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarina R.
european
il y a 2 ans
Lauryn G. il y a 2 ans
No. It is perfectly fine to bring on an airplane.