Higgins Sunburst Veggie Stix Gourmet Treats for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits & Chinchillas, 4 oz. uploaded by Brianna B.

BY HIGGINS

Higgins Sunburst Veggie Stix Gourmet Treats for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits & ChinchillasSunburst Gourmet Natural Treats are a healthy complement to your pet's regular diet. Veggie Stix are a blend of carrots, beets, alfalfa, corn, and wheat cooked into tasty sticks. This crunchy and healthy treat mix encourages foraging and is high in fiber. see more...

Lejla B.
My rabbit loves these! They're really thick so I split them into pieces and give her little bits of it instead of all at once, so it lasts kind of a long time. I always buy these when I go to petco
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
my guinea pig loves these treats. super healthy & perfect for our little pets with chewing cravings
Alex H.
My holland lop bunny loves these and eats them up right away! She can't get enough and they are soooo well priced! Will be buying again soon I think!
Faith H.
Rock Island, IL
My guinea pig goes crazy over these. Could eat the hole bag if I'd let him
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
My rabbit LOVES these treats! One of his favorites and they are very affordable
Lauren  K.
My rabbit loves to eat these she goes crazy every time I bring them home with me
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Got these for my friends rabbit, Ozzy while I was watching her. She was so funny she would only eat the yellow ones and shed heap them from my fingers and hop away excitedly!