BY HIDDEN VALLEY #4 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley The Original Ranch to Go Salad Dressing: 8 portable cups of original ranch dressing Great on salads and healthy snacks like cut veggies Perfect size for school lunches Gluten free see more...

Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
If you are like me and trying new foods is a little hesitant for you than I suggest that whenever you are looking for ranch dressing stick to this one. You can never go wrong with the taste. It’s very creamy and the consistency is just right not too watery or heavy. I do truly enjoy the individual packaging for easier travel to any destination you and not to mention the serving control but with individual packaging does come higher price and I find that the pricing is a little to high for the amount of actual servings you are buying but if you are not on the go just substituted for the average bottle and save a couple bucks.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
Growing up we use to love Hidden Valley an this is all my mother use to buy, I’ve never had the on the go ones but it looks very convenient. This is just the the same as the big one ( it’s only smaller. travel size) when my mother became pregnant with my brother she craved salad A LOTTTT. This ranch was making her sick. So she started to buy different kinds that in my opinion were actually better.
Erin B.
I do love how easy and convenient these little packs are. They are a great way to pack ranch for a kid’s lunch or for a quick snack. However, it’s much more environmentally friendly to purchase small reusable containers like Tupperware to put your own ranch in. Although this product seems like a great idea, it’s time to put aside obvious convenience and do what’s best for our planet in the long run!
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Hidden Valley just make some really nice dressing. This is good for when you want to grab and go. Like if your having a snack or something. Or just don’t want to go to the hassle of dealing with the bottle. I like these because the bottle once he gets slow it’s hard to get the rest of the dress and out and with this you use everything and throw it out.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Our family loves ranch dressing on everything. The kids will actually eat raw veggies if they get ranch but it has to be hidden valley. I like these packets with veggies and salads. They are very simple to make & have just a little stronger flavor than the bottle ranch. The packet makes a thicker ranch that is better for dip. I also put the powder on roast or chicken when cooking.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Perfect size and great to take on the go! No worrying about washing out small containers when you done you just throw it away! It makes my life so much easier and my boyfriend loves it too, it helps him with portion control.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This is the best stuff I use it as seasoning for all kinds of recipes mainly for chicken and stuff like that sprinkle a little bit of it in my chicken fried steak batter and it's really good that way you should try it. I also sprinkle it on popcorn but I've popped in bacon grease. You talk about yummy.
Devan D.
I do like the  convenience of these to go cups.  I often take them to work with me. The flavor is just like buying a whole bottle of hidden valley. I often use these with my raw veggies. They're a little pricey, but I don't mind since they're so useful. I would definitely buy more.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
These packs of ranch are great to pack in lunches for your kids! It’s also a great way to get them to eat their veggies and truly enjoy them! I do wish the fat content was lower however that’s just ranch for you.
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I buy this because it’s so convenient especially to throw in the kids lunch boxes. Our favorite is to use it with carrots and celery. It is also inexpensive, so I always have it on my Walmart list. I love it and recommend it to everyone but especially that busy mom like myself