BY HIDDEN VALLEY #9 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Sriracha Dressing: Savory flavor of original ranch with the zesty heat of sriracha Perfect for a mixed green salad with cubed grilled chicken Use as a dip for pretzels, crackers, chicken strips, pizza and more The meal ideas are endless with Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Sriracha Dressing see more...

Julie S.
I am unable to eat spicy foods and I have never been a fan of hot sauce, tapatio, or sriracha. So, I am not the perfect person to review this product. However, that being said, my sister's and brother in law did try this on their salad and my BIL said that the creamy texture of the hidden valley ranch (as per usual) was really nice and the sriracha flavor was good, but not overwhelming. The flavors blended well together and it is a product they will continue to use!
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff is good! I always stick with Hidden Valley for my ranch, it's the OG ranch in my opinion. Anytime I see Sriracha anything I gotta test it out. I gotta say, this has a wonderful flavor. It's not a fake Sriracha flavor either. It's the perfect combo of authentic ranch mixed with authentic sriracha. It's fun to use on top of wraps, chicken breast chopped or shredded for extra flavor, on a baked potato.. there's so many fun ways to use this exciting flavor!
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
My family goes through this dressing as much, if not more, than ketchup. It's one of those staple condiments that had a ton of uses. The flavor is great, it can be used alone with a salad or added to your favorite recipes to give them a little zip. This is one of the best ranch dressings there is.
Shelandria R.
My boyfriend turned me on to this version of ranch, normally I wouldn’t go for ranch as a dipping sauce but this sauce changed my mind completely on the ranch brand itself. I have been buying it from the only store I’ve seen that carries it and I will continue to buy this ranch dressing.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Creamy and tasted like homemade. This can make any Salas taste good.. nothing beats a salad with cream ranch from hidden valley. Plus dip your veggies in it ..pretzels or crackers.. how about hot wings and chicken... Grilled. Burger..The ideas are endless..
Lily M.
This taste good, I don’t even buy regular ranch anymore because I would always mix it with hot sauce but now I don’t have too. It taste good with legit any food. Pizza especially and fries however it can make you gain weight if your not careful.
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
This dressing has a kick that’s surprisingly good and enhances many a salad, dish or sandwich. I really liked it and I would purchase again but I do prefer some of the more natural and organic versions that are more healthy.
Marissa T.
E Providence, RI
This is the best dressing ever. Super delicious with lots of flavor. It tastes great and has a lot of flavor when used in little amounts. I can find it at any way grocery store and would highly recommend to others
ellen t.
Springfield
i have been mixing sriracha in my ranch since WAY before this product came out, so this was quite convenient considering that i absolutely love sriracha ranch! also hidden valley has a great normal ranch recipe
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I love this hidden valley dressing mainly because I love spicy anything and I also love ranch so it brought two of my all time favorites into one ! This has a nice kick to it however it is not over powering for those who aren't Siracusa fans

back