Hidden Valley the Original Ranch Spicy Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix 1 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shannan J.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #4 in Salad Dressing

Spicy Ranch see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I’ve always been a fan of Hidden Valley’s Dressing and Seasoning Mixes. I use the Hidden Valley Dip Mix Harvest Dill a lot for get togethers to dip chips in but hadn’t really found a good reason to use the Spicy Ranch variety until I can across an appetizer recipe for deep fried corn nuggets (the one where you take creamed corn and cover it in batter and put them in a deep frier) with a spicy ranch dipping sauce. I didn’t have time to actually make the homemade recipe so I opted for the Hidden Valley version. I was absolutely impressed by how good it tasted! It wasn’t too spicy and was still full of flavor. These are super cheap and definitely worth having in any pantry.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Are use this when I’m making a crockpot dinner. I will season a roast with it, chicken and even steak. And I throw everything in the crockpot and let it cook. It’s not pricey too much. I think it could come down maybe a dollar or so because you get like six packs for 7or 8 dollars then I guess that’s OK but are usually get the four pack and it’s around six bucks and I think that’s just too much.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
This is my favorite packet of dressing mix to make for dip (well it's tied with the onion soup packet to make onion dip) but I take this packet and add it to a tub of sour cream and bam there you have a delicious thick ready to eat dip so good you can add it to mayo but it's not as thick and you have to wait if you want it for dip not dressing then sour cream is the best bet
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
These ranch packets are the bomb! I have so many uses for them! My pot roast recipe calls for a packet of ranch and a packet of Italian dressing. I always grab the hidden valley brand for best flavor. I also use these packets to make ranch crackers for my kids! Perfect snack! Then, of course they can be used to make the best salad dressing on the planet!
Devan D.
I use these ranch packets for everything. Recently I use it in plain Greek yogurt and dip my veggies in it. Which is so good! I think it tastes fresher. I also use it for a dry rub for wings whenever I put them in the air fryer. There's so many uses. I often have one at home just in case.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
I buy this product often because it makes a great chicken marinade for ranch tacos, pitas or just ranch friend chicken, my family also likes when i add a packet if ranch and a packet of taco seasoning instead of chili mix to my "chili" for a new twist in a old classic. Delicious!
Franki P.
For me this one fell kind of short. I didn’t really care for the flavor of this one as much as I wanted to. I used it to make a dip for chips and maybe that’s why I didn’t like it. I would recommend too others to try just cause how do we really know if we like something if we don’t try it
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
These packets are pretty versatile.  I used them to make dips, dressings, veggie pizzza, meatloaf, chicken, potatoes.  I have mixed them with mayo, sour cream, greek yogurt or even a combination of things.  The spicy ones add a nice little kick.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
I Love this spicy Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix!! It is so cheap and soo delicious!! I like to eat it with everything. It’s healthy and soooo full of flavor! I love the spice! It’s just the perfect amount! I would most definitely buy this again and again!
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Ranch is tasty of almost anything, salads, chicken, meals! I always have some in my pantry for those nights I want to cook a quick chicken meal or when my family wants potato salad/macaroni salad. A great hidden touch of flavor. Highly recommend this brand!