Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Peppercorn uploaded by Anita M.Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Peppercorn uploaded by minerva c.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #5 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Peppercorn Dressing.
Peppercorn with peppercorn, garlic and onion.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Hidden Valley makes the best Ranch hands down! I usually would pick Newman's Own salad dressings for my family but when it comes to a ranch for dipping and snacking this is always superior! This is tangy, creamy, delicious and zesty! What more can I say, it's a really great ranch dressing..almost perfect. The size of the bottle is a little small sometimes and the price is way jacked up in most places so we don't buy it as often as we would. This brand also sells these great seasoning/dip packets to make creamy ranch dips, and sauces and even rub on your meats or mix into your roasted potatoes! So if you love the flavor of their ranch than you will also love trying the other ranch or different dressing products! Highly recommend!👍
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
I accidentally bought the peppercorn ranch instead of the regular ranch one time and I was rather upset about the flavor. I love ranch on just about anything; veggies, pizza, sandwiches, etc., yet I found with the peppercorn ranch, the flavor was very spicy and peppery and the texture was also displeasing. I enjoy putting pepper on things so I didn’t think I would dislike the ranch flavor as much as I did.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious I really think the peppercorn brings it to a new level.  Hidden valley is my favorite kind of ranch.  My kids eat it with practically everything for lunch and dinner my only complaint would be I wish it was more healthy so I didnt feel so bad when they glob it on
Gemma W.
I’ve been obsessed with ranch for years. In my opinion, the black pepper just adds to the flavor and makes it better than the original. Hidden valley is one of the more expensive ranch’s in the grocery store, so I usually just get this brand when I have a coupon.
Samantha C.
Stonewood, WV
Can't believe this one even needs to be reviewed, is anybody out their really eating other name brands of ranch 🤢. This is the best hands down. If you've not tried this kind, go do it now. You won't go back to any other kind. ***** Price doesn't matter here, it's worth it.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love ranch (I mean who doesn’t) this has a nice peppery kick. I love lots of fresh ground pepper on my salad and this adds that texture an flavor in the dressing. Wish it was healthier, but definitely a nice change from traditional ranch.
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
I myself am not a fan of ranch. I use to be, but as with everything, tastes evolved.. however, my son LOVES ranch and this happens to be his main go to brand. He likes the texture, taste and creaminess of this brand the most.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Megan T.
Cuba
Honestly I cannot stand Hidden Valley ranch dressing. It's one of the only brands of ranch that I just can't stomach. It's too sour-creamy for me or something. I prefer Kraft, or just literally anything else.
Brittany H.
I first found this at Kroger and decided to give it a try. It's wonderful! So good on a salad or as a dip for veggies. It wasn't priced any higher than the original ranch dressing so I was very satisfied.