BY HIDDEN VALLEY #7 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

• "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
Review for: Old-Fashioned Ranch more...
I only recently starting using ranch and have realized that I do like the flavor. I feel like the consistency can be a little thicker but a good product.
Heather D.
Athens
Review for: Old-Fashioned Ranch more...
The original ranch! So good! It’s nice to try other things but this will always be the original! I love it!
Cierra K.
Kansas City, MO
All hidden valley ranch dressings are the bomb! I haven’t really tried any other brand as this is the one I grew up on and will continue to use.
Amanda W.
Review for: Old Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing more...
This is so good! I love it on salads or to dip my pizza or vegetables into! You could put this on anything and wouldn’t be disappointed
Julissa B.
Del Rio, TX
Mi aderezo de Ranch favorito, me encanta, el precio es razonable por el tamaño del producto, lo recomiendo
Jennifer S.
This dressing is very versatile I love it! I can use it on salads and even on pizza or with fries!
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Old-Fashioned Ranch more...
It’s ranch. It’s horrible for you but tastes great on pretty much everything from veggies to pizza to chicken. It is low in carbs so if someone is doing keto or watching their carb intake, this dressing would be okay for them.
Alyssa H.
This is my go to ranch dressing! I love buttermilk ranch dressing and this is my favorite brand, its so creamy and rich and has the best flavor. I use it on everything, exspecially chicken and veggies. U cant go wrong with this brand of dressing. Also it comes in a few different sizes and has a good price point as well. I always have a bottle of this in my fridge at all times.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
The Hidden Valley original Ranch buttermilk dressing is a wonderful versatile dressing. Kids seem to love it on everything. I personally love it on salads and for dipping my hot wings. This dressing is affordable, I usually pay about $2.99 at my local grocery store. I would recommend this product. I believe families will love it.
Rhianna D.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Old-Fashioned Ranch more...
Hidden Valley is my favorite brand of ranch. I eat it with everything: sandwiches, salads, pretzels, chips, you name it! I’m very satisfied with the flavor and size of the bottle. I would recommend this to any ranch lovers.