BY HIDDEN VALLEY #5 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

• "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: Old Fashioned Dressing 16 oz more...
I seriously cannot believe I am reviewing ranch dressing. Let’s be real it’s ranch dressing. It’s delicious. You also can’t beat any other brand. So If you like ranch then this is the brand for you!!!!!
Emma A.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Old Fashioned Dressing 16 oz more...
This always has and always will be my favorite dressing. You just can’t go wrong with ranch or the hidden valley brand!
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Old Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing more...
This is the one ranch dressing my family will eat! We love it with fresh veggies, corn in the cob and baked potatoes. It’s delicious and nutritious! It’s great for the whole family and I recommend his product if you have some picky eaters.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is the brand you think of when you think of ranch, I mean, who doesn't have a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch in their house? The buttermilk version is just slightly creamier and less tangy, it's super good. It's just as good on anything you can imagine as the original.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This is the ONLY bottled said dressing I will eat. Prior to tasting this, I hated every bottled dressing I've ever tried, and Id only eat homemade. This literally tastes like it was just made. I did add a little garlic powder, and some salt to to with lemon zest, but other than that, its near perfect.
Alexandra S.
I was never a fan of ranch when I was a kid. But as I got older, I started to add ranch to my salads and dip my carrots in it. It’s really yummy and makes it easier to eat healthy.
Vicky C.
Washington , DC
I love topping my salad with this tasty dressing so full of flavor perfect for any type of salad. Nice and creamy perfect taste.
Jessica S.
Chula Vista, CA
I eat ranch with everything. So I’ve tried many different ranches on the market, nothing like this one though. This is so good and creamy, and flavorful. I love it.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Consistently good product, with a great consistency. Creamy with a slight tang, and the only brand of ranch I will buy.
LoriAnn Y.
YOUNGTOWN, AZ
Very good taste . Nice and creamy. I love this ranch with carrot Sticks or celery . Also of course a great topping for salads.

back