BY HIDDEN VALLEY #4 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Buttermilk
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
  • "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I have fallen in love with just about all of the Ranch dressing flavors.  It's always been a favorite in my family we love the smooth delicious taste.  It's great for family gatherings and goes well with just about any food you put it on in my personal opinion.  I put it on fries, onion rings, chips, baked chicken. I don't think I've found a flavor that doesn't taste great with baked chicken yet so please give it a try. You'll love it to.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I've ever o my really tried just ranch on my salad. Sometimes it will be other ones which I don't know the names of, but for me, If I can't pick, ranch it is all the way. Did I mention how yummy ranch is with buffalo wings and pizza. Can't go wrong with that combination. I always go with hidden valley. It's been since I've been born since my family has been using hidden valley. We have true d other brands but nothing beats hidden valley ranch.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Old Fashioned Dressing 16 oz more...
I am a huge fan of ranch, I can eat it with salad or as a dipping sauce. I usually go for the Hidden Valley buttermilk one because it is more creamy and delicious! The one downside would be it isn’t very healthy for you but in moderation you can eat it and still keep your diet up. I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys ranch because this is extremely affordable and has a great taste! I will definitely continue to keep purchasing this product!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This will definitely work if you have been looking for a good buttermilk ranch dressing. Personally I love to make homemade with the HVR buttermilk ranch packets that you add a cup of buttermilk and a cup of mayo and chill for about an hour and your food to go!! I recommend this as well as the packets you make your own ranch with! Love this stuff♥️
Lindsey M.
Richmond , KY
Review for: Old Fashioned Dressing 16 oz more...
Taste is good, like a normal ranch dressing. The only thing I didn’t like was the thickness of the dressing. Instead of being able to pour it on my salad, it came out in clumps. This wasn’t the most desirable way for me to eat dressing because I’m a texture person. But it tased good.
Emilee E.
Review for: Old Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing more...
I have loved every hidden valley product I’ve ever used. The original flavor is great for salads, baked potatoes, chicken nuggets or whatever your ranch needs are. I love to use the spicy or the fiesta ranch when I make fish tacos to give the coleslaw a kick. If you haven’t tried it, it’s a must.

I really enjoy the avocado ranch too. It’s great in the summer time and it’s so creamy!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
Review for: Old Fashioned Dressing 16 oz more...
My love affair with ranch all started with the first dip I took into this lovely concoction of ingredients with my pizza. And since then my relationship with Hidden Valley Ranch has been nothing but love and joy! Ranch is such an important and intrical part of my life, I say this to my friends and family all the time that my life would not be nearly as enjoyable if the lovely person who invented Ranch did not do so. Whoever you are mr. Or mrs. inventor of ranch, am sincerely forever and gratefully indebted to you! I may as well have an IV of ranch directly into my system. I'm sure I'm the only person on Earth that carries a packet of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning on my person almost at all times. Although my friends judge me for my love affair with ranch I refuse to hear the naysayers and haters. I love you Hidden Valley Ranch and I know you love me too<3
Chloe L.
Review for: Old Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing more...
This is the best ranch sauce/dressing you can get on the market. I
promise you that this one is better than any other one you've tried. I
hate that the points are so bad for this on Weight Watchers, because I
would use this for more than just salads. Perfect for dipping too. I
absolutely love this ranch. Please try it out - you won't regret it.
Amber G.
Newton
We love this Ranch dressing,  we use it for a number of recipes that the family loves.  I also have an 8 year old who insists on putting ranch on almost everything she eats,  Mozzarella sticks, cheez its, and chicken nuggets to name a few things.  I have to buy the biggest size as we go through it quick
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
My husband loves Buttermilk Ranch dressing.  He uses it on everything! He likes the flavor of it and how creamy it is.  I swear he'd eat this out of the bottle if I would let him! LOL. Overall, it's really delicious and a great price at Walmart or Target.  It comes in small and big bottles also.