BY HIDDEN VALLEY #47 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
  • "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Old-Fashioned Ranch
Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk salad dressing was a staple growing up. I love the creamy taste on everything from beef, pork, potatoes, veggies & of course salads. I just wished it was made with palm or corn oil instead of soybean.
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Foodie Expert
Besssst ranch around, I've tried other brands when they're on sale, but it's just not worth it. It's so creamy and has the perfect ranch flavor. Always get it.
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
The most amazing ranch in the grocery store!! The taste is delicious and creamy. I love to eat this on salads or with chicken or French fries! Love this stuff!
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Review for: Old-Fashioned Ranch
We've trusted Hidden Valley Ranch in our family for many many years.. My family and I love this brand of ranch dressing and continue to buy to this day.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
As a self proclaimed Ranch snob, I typically do not waste time on bottled ranch. In a pinch, I tried this and fell in love. Best store ranch you can find
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
I swear by this ranch!! It always has a nice creamy texture unlike some generic brand ranches I have tried that have been extremely thick & unappetizing.
Destiny E.
Palm Coast, FL
Foodie Expert
Out of all the different kinds of ranch buttermilk is my favorite. I don't know why but it just has a taste that catches and drags me in every time.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Our family's favorite it is soo rich and creamy definitely one of the best buttermilk ranch dressings I've had ... I would definitely recommend this
👁SHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
Veggies is good with it. I like pizza and ranch. Or a chicken salad. Gotta keep this at my house. We use it for some many dipping type foods
Rosiris P.
I love love this so much Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch salad dressing is my all time favorite salad topper.The buttermilk flavor is not overwhelming like many other brands. It don't mate what's on sale I'm going for what I know taste good!
i eat this with almost anything an a salad fan and ranch is so creamy it has the perfect taste