BY HIDDEN VALLEY #47 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
  • "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
Tori N.
I am typically a bleu cheese person myself, but I tried this and it is amazing! The flavor is so rich and just fills your mouth with happiness. It’s great on a nice big salad, or just to dip some veggies in for a snack.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Foodie Expert
This is basically the only ranch I buy. I find the buttermilk isn’t as bitter as the original. I don’t really use ranch often as I am more of a vinaigrette person but this is great as a dip for veggies or potato chips.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Yummmmmyyyy. Probably one of my favorite ranch dressings ever! I prefer buttermilk because it's extra creamy and has a flavor that I prefer over their regular and most regular ranches. It doesn't get better than this.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
As a kid, I put ranch on EVERYTHING. And the buttermilk ranch was one of my favorites. It's thicker than the normal ranch dressing and tastes great! It really great with fried chicken strips. The taste of my childhood 😊
Victoria W.
Foodie Expert
This ranch dressing is sooooo good and it has a creamy finish. I pair it with a salad, a little in my spaghetti and with my favorite chicken. The flavor is good and I’m very satisfied with its quality.
Faviola L.
Foodie Expert
Although ranch is not one of my top dressings the buttermilk is the one I'd choose. It's less tart than the original and I feel it compliments flavors of what I'm eating instead of being overpowering.
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
Foodie Expert
THe original is the best way to go! I love ranch! I use this on everything! I mean everything! It’s adorable, usually has coupons. You can throw this on some salad, vegetables, meat, anything! Ranch is the way to go! Please try!
Alle J.
Somerset KY
This ranch makes me think of school. They would give us packages of ranch dressing and I would always eat them with my pizza. The flavor is amazing and I always buy this brand! Love, love, love it!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Ranch is a necessity in the south. It is SO MUCH MORE than just salad dressing. You can eat it with and on almost anything. One of my favorites to pair this ranch with is pizza. Cheese sticks, lasagna, potato chips, fries, and pizza rolls also work very well!
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
The most amazing ranch in the grocery store!! The taste is delicious and creamy. I love to eat this on salads or with chicken or French fries! Love this stuff!