BY HIDDEN VALLEY #36 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
  • "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Springville , UT
What is better than Hidden Valley Ranch? Nothing, that's what. I wouldn't even think of buying any other brand.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
Hidden Valley is the ONLY Ranch Dressing we have in our home! No other dressing compares!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Oh. My. Goodness. The original ranch from hidden valley was always my favorite. Until I tried this one. So delicious!! I put it on my salads and dip everything in it
krista p.
krista p.
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite and always will be!
Cannot eat pizza without this! :P Only ranch ill eat!
Will repurchase definitely!

Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love love this so much i eat this with almost anything an a salad fan and ranch is so creamy it has the perfect taste
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Foodie Expert
I love me some buttermilk Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. It don't mate what's on sale I'm going for what I know taste good!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I used to love HVR Buttermilk, but it seems lately like it has more sugar in it. I'm not a fan of sweet ranch dressing, and due to it tasting sweeter I can guarantee I will not be buying it again.
Rosiris P.
Rosiris P.
I love love this so much Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch salad dressing is my all time favorite salad topper.The buttermilk flavor is not overwhelming like many other brands. It don't mate what's on sale I'm going for what I know taste good!
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Ranch is a necessity in the south. It is SO MUCH MORE than just salad dressing. You can eat it with and on almost anything. One of my favorites to pair this ranch with is pizza. Cheese sticks, lasagna, potato chips, fries, and pizza rolls also work very well!
Tia H.
Tia H.
Mcmechen, WV
I love this ranch. It's my favorite!! I use it in almost everything. It's flavour is the best I have ever had.