BY HIDDEN VALLEY #43 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
  • "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
Kim A.
Kim A.
Ranch has to be the best dressing that is out there other than what you may order at a restaurant. Get this every time I order a salad.
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Our family's favorite it is soo rich and creamy definitely one of the best buttermilk ranch dressings I've had ... I would definitely recommend this
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Foodie Expert
Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk salad dressing was a staple growing up. I love the creamy taste on everything from beef, pork, potatoes, veggies & of course salads. I just wished it was made with palm or corn oil instead of soybean.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Foodie Expert
We've trusted Hidden Valley Ranch in our family for many many years.. My family and I love this brand of ranch dressing and continue to buy to this day.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch salad dressing is my all time favorite salad topper.The buttermilk flavor is not overwhelming like many other brands.
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
Foodie Expert
You absolutely CAN NOT go wrong with hidden valley buttermilk ranch. I only buy this brand of ranch.
Lacinda H.
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I love hidden valley has a great taste to it. I can sit and just dip vegtables in it for a snack anytime
Tia H.
Tia H.
Mcmechen, WV
I love this ranch. It's my favorite!! I use it in almost everything. It's flavour is the best I have ever had.
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
The only brand of ranch dressing that I will buy! I've had different types or brands of ranch at restaurants but Hidden Valley is the only store bought brand I go for; love it!
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
Hidden Valley Buttermilk is ike the best dressing ever Invented! Love it with veggie sticks as well as salads