Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Buttermilk

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Buttermilk!
Product Highlights
“It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. ” in reviews
“I love hidden valley has a great taste to it.” in reviews
La Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Hidden Valley has the best salad dressing! Hands down! It's the only brand you will find in my house. I buy Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Buttermilk when I can find it.. must be everyone's favorite in my area because it doesn't stay on the shelves. It has the classic Hidden Valley creamy texture and taste but the buttermilk flavor adds a little something more. It's delicious! Just like the original ranch, It tastes great with a variety of foods. Whatever you like to eat with the original ranch dressing, just replace it with the buttermilk ranch.. You won't be disappointed. Hidden Valley is a little pricier than the other popular salad dressing brand but the taste definitely makes up for the cost. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Hidden Valley!
Syracuse , NY
Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing Buttermilk uploaded by Char L.
The taste overpowers the pricing lol. But I don’t buy as much since having starting my own family. We try to save on the smalls to afford the lifestyle we want. Not all ranch taste the same this has a kick but ranch isn’t a big necessity but it can be sometimes get together parties just wanting a good self meal with a good sauce losing weight or just snacking treating yourself with the salads and carrot sticks yes this is good!
Manteca, CA
This is my favorite kind of hidden valley ranch dressing. When I tried it for the first time I thought it tasted kind of funny because I was so used to just regular rate change and this has a slightly different taste then regular ranch. However by the time I got done with my meal I thought it was really good and that I liked it more than regular ranch. Eventually it just started buying this because it tastes better it's got more of a creamier taste probably because it's buttermilk.
this is really good as a coating as I mentioned before. Use it on chicken, pork chops coat a roast yummm. Done that and got raves. Even my hubby tried to out do be the next meal but I didn't tell him what I used so he had to come up with some thing on his own. He does real good too. Oh by the way I love on a salad or with raw veggies as a dip. be creative and let me know what you came up with.
Mililani, HI
I actually like this particular dressing for buffalo chicken sandwiches and some burgers I make! On salads I don’t prefer ranch but this one kills on a sandwich or even with some nuggets or chicken strips. It’s flavorful and way better than regular ranch. It’s not always the most affordable depending on where you go but I think it’s worth buying for its’ versatility. Would def recommend!
Prescott valley
There is only one ranch dressing. That is hidden valley ranch dressing! I won't use anything else. If you're looking for the ultimate in ranch dressing, hidden valley is the only one. It has a wide range of flavors and is so cool and creamy. Use it on your salad or use it in a recipe. It has so many uses. It's available everywhere. I'd recommend it to all my family and friends.
Terrebonne, OR
I've found that the Buttermilk ranch dressing is pretty good, but not my favorite. In trying this product, I've found that the taste can vary, but also isn't very "ranchy". I feel like you taste more Buttermilk than you do anything else. If I buy Hidden Valley, I tend to go for their seasoning packets so I can make the Ranch a bit more tangy and pack more of a ranch punch!
Aldan, PA
Hidden Valley ranch is the best ranch dressing on the market. It's got a great flavor and goes great on lots of things...not just salad. I enjoy dipping my French fries in this ranch dressing. Try it! It's really delicious. I think this dressing is kinda pricey, but it's so good. I can't resist. But that's something I'd change if I could. Other than that, I'd recommend this to everyone!
Norwood Young America, MN
Seriously?! is there even another brand out there? When Hidden Valley introduced their ranch dressing they set the bar high, too high for any other competitor to compare to theirs if you ask my family. We love ranch dressing and it isn't just for salads. Pizza, and french fries are often dipped in this and my son adds it to every sandwich instead of mayo. I don't dare run out.
detroit
I love the flavor and the creamy textured. I find it the best store bought brand.  Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing I love to use this dressing not only on salads but also on wraps and in different pasta salads as well. I would recommend hidden valley ranch to any one that asked and I love the new flip top as well!

Looking for your answer?