BY HIDDEN VALLEY #47 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing.
Authentic flavor of buttermilk.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "It is thick and creamy and tastes great on salad, chicken and just plain old vegetables. " in 1 review
  • "I love hidden valley has a great taste to it." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Review for: Old Fashioned Dressing 16 oz
I am a huge fan of ranch, I can eat it with salad or as a dipping sauce. I usually go for the Hidden Valley buttermilk one because it is more creamy and delicious! The one downside would be it isn’t very healthy for you but in moderation you can eat it and still keep your diet up. I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys ranch because this is extremely affordable and has a great taste! I will definitely continue to keep purchasing this product!
Christy S.
Okay, I know I'm totally biased but hidden valley ranch is TRULY the best ranch there is. I love the buttermilk ranch and especially love buying the powder packets and making my own- we just did last week!! It has the best flavor of all the brands- and yes I've tried them all- I'm a huge ranch fan!! I also just used the spicy ranch powder packet in a cheese all recipe for added flavor and it was a hit!!!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Foodie Expert
I kind of like this one and I can eat it with a salad but I cannot eat this with no chicken tenders or mozzarella sticks or anything else. It is strictly for salad only. Maybe it's because I've had the pleasure of being able to taste homemade ranch dressing where I cannot tolerate store-bought ones I don't know. But I can at least eat this one with
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
When I think great ranch, this is exactly what pops into my head. Typically I buy the Great Value version because it is WAAAAAY more affordable. However, I do absolutely love hidden valley. I put it on salads, veggies, pizza, nuggets, EVERYTHING. Hidden Valley is the best ranch out there, just too expensive for me.
Fatima V.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy ranch overall, but my favorite has to be the buttermilk ranch. The flavor is nice and creamy, and doesn't leave any weird aftertastes. I often pair this with a salad that consists of tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, and cucumbers, including a splash of lime, breaded chicken, or with homemade potato wedges.
erica w.
Foodie Expert
This one is my favorite, i like it way more than the original! It has a way better taste, im glad they have different flavors of the brand, the cucumber one is great for cucumbers obviously, and salads. I love the buttermilk kind for everything! Pizza, chicken, veggies, fries, salads and etc.
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
This is hands-down the best ranch dressing ever it’s the only brand of ranch dressing that I have ever gotten in my entire life not that I’ve ever tried I’ve tried them all this is the only one that I will literally spend my money on because it’s the only one that I really like
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I really don't see the difference between this type of ranch and the regular original Hidden Valley Ranch. Considering all Ranch has buttermilk in it I don't get why this one's specifically buttermilk ranch. However ratchet Ranch and it's all great
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best ranch out there. It's the more expensive one, but I know what to expect and that makes it worth it. It has the perfect consistency as well. I am a ranch addict, so I use it quite frequently. I will continue to buy Hidden Valley.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
Foodie Expert
To stay I am obsessed with this dressing would be an understatement! I absolutely #love this stuff! You get a good amount of the product for the price as well! I use this all the time on my salads and to make buffalo chicken dip! It’s the #best!