Hidden Valley the Original Ranch Dip Mix, 1 Ounce Packet (Pack of 3)

by Hidden Valley

Just add sour cream. Mix contents of this packet with a 16-ounce tub of sour cream. To thicken and enhance flavor, refrigerate for one hour before serving. Makes 2 cups. For less fat and fewer calories, use low-fat or fat-free sour cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley the Original Ranch Dip Mix, 1 Ounce Packet (Pack of 3)!
North canton, OH
These can be used for so many different things. I like to keep them on hand at all times. They’re the best! I don’t like ranch dressing but I love these packets for seasoning, cooking, and dips.
Mount Vernon, IA
Hands down my favorite packet to use for ranch dips! It has such a great flavor and it’s super easy to make, just mix with sour cream for a wonderful dip! It’s always such a hit at family events and I love to use it to make veggie dip.
burlington
Sometimes you just need to make your own ranch instead of buying a bottle it tastes so much better and goes great with chips! I love this so much I definitely recommend it!
Jefferson Hls, PA
This is a great seasoning mix not only for dips but so many other dishes! You can use it to season chicken, buffalo chicken dip, or soup. It adds tons of flavor
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely a must in my pantry during the holidays!! So many ways to use this, my favorite being a ranch chicken cheese ball!!!
Mayfield Hts, OH
Love mixing this in my mashed potatoes for extra flavor minus extra work! Have also used it on diced potatoes on the grill.