BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha H.
Menifee, CA
I have a husky that finds the bed very comfortable. Although, he will not sleep on it in the summer time as its too hot for him. My other dog sleeps on it no matter what. I think different breeds have different preferences. But both my dogs love it and it has withheld my distructive husky.
Sergio p.
National City, CA
My dog loves this bed so much.. warm and soft. He has had his for a year now isvtime for a new one...
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Very comfortable FOR MY PUPPIES :) they love this bed even thought they want to play tug o war with it lol
Def. something i will purchase again in the future
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
My dogs fight over who gets to sleep in this bed! They love how soft it is. Definitely will buy again!
Rosamaria M.
This bed is great for dogs in the winter my dog never used it in the summer so I recommend this bed 2 people only in the winter unless my dog is really picky and yours isn't then get it
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
My spoiled fur baby absolutely loves this bed. will definitely be replacing.
catherine f.
My dog loves this product really and always i like this bed for my dog and i need now this bed for her and i like it
Chloe T.
My boxer loves this bed to pieces! She finds it very comfortable and cozy in the Winter but I don't know if she's just a really heavy dog or its the bed because for the first month it's lovely and puffy but then it starts to lose it's puffiness and goes flat. But I've repurchased the bed many times and I would recommend it to others!