Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSalad DressingHidden Valley
Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch Salad Dressing & Topping, Gluten Free - 16 Ounce

Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch Salad Dressing & Topping, Gluten Free - 16 Ounce

by Hidden Valley

Spice lovers, it’s time to pour on the heat. Our Sriracha Ranch® Dressing blends the creamy taste of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® with spicy Sriracha to deliver just the right kick.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch Salad Dressing & Topping, Gluten Free - 16 Ounce!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
This salad dressing is amazing. It has enough kick to taste amazing but not be too powerful and too spicy. I would definitely suggest trying this product.
Dhara S.
Ramsey, NJ
Did not know what I was missing till I found siracha flavored ranch. Absolutely delicious, great as a dipping sauce for so many different foods. A little goes a long way when it comes to flavor. Since I found it I can't stop eating it. Definitely try! Especially if you like ranch and like siracha
Kiexiza R.
Agawam
Purchased at: Walmart
This is absolutely smothered awesome over grilled chicken breast! Or mixed in with a pasta salad for a kick
Crystal G.
Manitowoc, WI
I've tried other ranch dressings, but this is my favorite. It can be used on pizza, hot wings,the obvious salads, and raw veggies☺
Shannon B.
This is my go to for all my added recipes and it is the freakiest dressing around I've still never tried another 2nd it's fabulous
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoyed this salad dressing. It's very tasty on salads and other things like chicken fingers. I would recommend this salad dressing to anyone.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is bomb. I love the kick the sriracha gives it without being over powering. Perfect flavor
Florencia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not as spicy as I would like it, but it’s differently good. Ranch is delicious let alone, imagine with a little sriracha in it.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Purchased at: Target
Such a good dressing! I LOVE Sriracha sauce. This is Not too spicy. If you’ve ever been to MOD pizza and gotten their srirancha sauce...this is it!! These two combos mixed together are everything!! If you love ranch and sriracha I highly recommend u try this out!
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Hidden Valley is about the only store bought ranch I will eat. This one is good with a slight kick.

Looking for your answer?