BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Add some spice to your life with Spicy Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing. With a perfectly balanced mix of mild chilies, red peppers, select herbs and Original Ranch, Spicy Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing adds a kick to your salad. Toss this gluten-free ranch dressing with greens, vegetables, potato or pasta salad. Or turn up the heat in easy side dishes and your favorite fast meals. This bottled salad dressing also makes a perfect dip for veggies, chips, crackers and other snacks. Make everything taste better with Hidden Valley. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used by date on label. Soybean oil, water, egg yolk, sugar, less than 2% of: dried garlic, dried red bell peppers, salt, buttermilk, natural flavors (milk, soy), spices, cayenne peppers, dried onion, paprika, vinegar, phosphoric acid, xanthan gum, modified food starch, monosodium glutamate, artificial flavors, disodium phosphate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, sorbic acid and calcium EDTA as preservatives. Contains: Egg, milk, soy. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging. see more...

Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I used this dressing for a Spicy Chicken Strip Salad I was making and I already love Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (I use the packets to make my OWN...and it's my favorite!!) and this spicy ranch dressing was PERFECT for the salad I was making. I even used some for dipping sauce later for French Fries and it was DELICIOUS!!!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This dressing is so good! It has just enough of a kick to make things interesting and it's so rich and creamy! I dip veggies in It, serve it over salad with tortilla strips, and even marinate chicken breasts in it!
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
My FAVORITE sauce ever!! This is something I keep stocked at all times. It is a perfect ranch with a bit of a kick. It's not spicy enough to catch your mouth on fire. I eat it all the time!
Mayleen H.
LANSING, MI
I think I accidentally got this flavor and I did not regret it. I love it on salads with my chicken nuggets. I like it on my pizza. This flavor has become one of my faves.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I have always been a big fan of Hidden Valley ranch dressing, and when I saw the spicy flavor I knew I had to try it. It is my new favorite. Not super healthy for you but tastes great on salads, veggies, in wraps, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Our oldest son loves spicy chicken but he can’t take the hate. He always using ranch to cut the heat but I accidentally bought this one. He actually really loves it on the chicken. It tastes like Ranch with just a little bit of heat.
Stephanie L.
This is pretty good, it’s a little more of a Smokey spicy flavor but it is great as a dipping sauce or addition to a chicken sandwich. I love a grilled chicken sandwich with spicy ranch. I would definitely recommend.
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
I hate ranch dressing. However, the spicy is really good. I wouldn't eat it on a salad necessarily but it's great with veggies as a quick, easy and somewhat healthy snack. It's also not overly spicy either.
Ashtyn W.
This ranch has a nice twist to it! If you like hotter foods and like sauces then this is perfect for you. I absolutely love both so this ranch fits me perfectly. I’d recommend anyone to give this a try.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Spicy Ranch For The Win! This stuff is amazing. I love it on everything from a dip for my chicken to in my sandwiches. It's the best way to have a bit of ranch but with a light difference.
Chris  A.
Hilliard, OH
Never heard of the "Spicy" kind...anyone have it? Is it good?
prajna s.
I was just wondering the spice level of this ranch. Is it hot as the hot sauce?