Hidden Valley® Southwest Ranch Pasta Salad

by Hidden Valley

Pasta always seems right. For lunch, for dinner, or maybe breakfast? And what do you need to make sure your pasta salads give a kick of Southwest flavors any time of day? Try the ingredients inside this box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley® Southwest Ranch Pasta Salad!
Rhonda C.
Garden City, MI
We use the stuff on everything we use it for salads we use it for soups who is it for chicken we use it for seasoning it’s an all-around favorite around our home can’t go wrong with us product five stars
Tabitha L.
Copperas Cove , TX
This is one of my favorite it’s so good I use it in a pasta salad I make! Very flavorful!
MaKayla S.
Columbia, KY
This product is amazing! It has great flavor and has just a little bit of spice. You can pair this food with a lot of food. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It is very affordable.
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,506 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍
Eliz R.
Mcallen, TX
Love the facility that the packets give to you, I can take them anywhere and have a delicious healthy meal on the go

Looking for your answer?