BY HIDDEN VALLEY #14 in Salad Dressing

Put together a quick, easy dinner with this Hidden Valley Simply Ranch, Classic Ranch Dressing. Our Simply Ranch Dressing helps make it simple to eat more of your veggies. For delicious side dishes, mix with pasta or potatoes. Or toss with mixed greens and chopped tomatoes for an easy meal. Hidden Valley Simply Ranch Dressing also makes a tasty addition to sandwiches, wraps and burgers, or as a dip with a vegetable tray, chips, or chicken strips. This gluten-free dressing is as versatile as it is tasty. The possibilities are endless with Hidden Valley. One 12 ounce bottle of Hidden Valley Simply Ranch Dressing, Classic Ranch Flavor Creamy ranch dressing turns mixed greens into a delicious salad in just minutes Tastes great tossed in potato and pasta salads, or on burgers and sandwiches Add Hidden Valley Simply Ranch Dressing to your favorite recipes for quick, easy meals or delicious side dishes Each serving of this gluten-free Ranch dressing contains 12g fat, 2g carbs, 110 calories and 240mg sodium Directions: Shake well and twist cap open. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used by date on label. Ingredients: Water, soybean oil, nonfat buttermilk, sugar, salt, natural flavors, egg yolk, vinegar, less than 1 percent of: spices, dried garlic, dried onion, corn starch, xanthan gum, citric acid, natamycin and mixed tocopherols added to preserve freshness. Contains: Milk, Egg, Soy. Warnings: Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging. see more...

Buy on Target
Hardi S.
Ranch is a necessity dressing for me to enjoy my ‘grassy’ salads. This one in particular tastes great and is quite affordable. I am completely satisfied with the flavor as it’s the original one so you can pair it with many veggies. I personally have it with carrots as well as my veggie sandwiches. Being a vegetarian, this allows me to enjoy my salads.
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
I do not appreciate how mayonnaise-y this dressing is or the bacon bits being inside the dressing. It sounded like a good idea but it just wasn't what I expected. I couldn't really taste any bacon s all I could taste was mayo and it over all just made my salad a bad experience as a whole.
Madeline R.
Omg! Ranch is my favorite thing ever! I eat it with almost everything. I have only used to the original kind of Hidden Valley but it taste wonderful! My hubby and I go through them so fast so I’m grateful they have lots of different sizes to choose from other than the 12 oz bottle.
Aubrey N.
Toluca Lake, CA
As far as I’m concerned, Hidden Valley is the only ranch. Period. And you don’t need all the extra flavors when the original is perfect as is. I put it on vegetables, salads, pizza, pretzels, etc. The flavor gives me a sense of nostalgia- being a kid at my grandmothers. Love it.
Sarah P.
This dressing is perfectly thick and creamy. I don’t just use it for salads. It’s also great for dipping pizza and wings too. The price is just right for an all natural option and I would definitely recommend this as your first choice among the Hidden Valley line of dressings.
Irene G.
Lutz
Im my opinion, ranch dressing is one of those staple foods that literally go with everything! I e tried different brands of ranch, and I’ve found that I love the hidden valley brand so much more. I can’t really explain it, but it just has that unique taste of ranch that I love.
Amy S.
I think this the best ranch dressing on the market. It’s the creamiest, and has the most perfect balance between sweetness and tangy. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a classic ranch dressing for their salad, veggies, or anything else!
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Hidden Valley is the only ranch worth eating. Seriously, have you tried those other imposters??? So gross. We only eat Hidden Valley. Once my mom tried to bring one of those other brands into my house and she almost lost an eye. It was an epic event.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I liked this a lot but my hubby (the pickiest of them all) was able to tell that it wasn’t the original. Overall though I feel like this was a good balance to strike. I don’t like the way a lot of the “healthy” brands taste so this works out for both of us.
Katie O.
State College, PA
I HAVE to have ranch at all times. I dip everything in it, especially pizza. I try to steer clear of GMO’s and non organic food, and this isn’t organic, but seems to be a better option for Hidden Valley. I’d recommend! A little pricey though.
Elizabeth L.