BY HIDDEN VALLEY #29 in Salad Toppings

Enjoy crispy mini-croutons mixed with zesty parmesan cheese, red bell pepper bits and seasoning. Hidden Valley® Italian Parmesan Salad Crispins® are mixed with the flavorful toppings of zesty parmesan cheese, red bell pepper bits and savory seasoning to create the perfect finishing touch for your dishes.  Add them to your favorite soups, salads and casseroles or snack on them straight out of the package! ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie A.
Hobart, IN
These croutons are amazing! They are nice and bite sized yet pack a ton of flavor! They are very affordable and I got them at Walmart. They are perfect in any salad and add a nice crunch.
Mary D.
Ridley Park, PA
I bought Hidden Valley Salad Crispins to add something different to my everyday boring salad and they were amazing!!! Helped me stay on track with my diet and are a treat to my taste buds!
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
My family loves these. My kids aren't the biggest fans of eating salads, but put a good helping of these on their salads and presto they are eating salads! They are so yummy !
Charley C.
These are good and a nice change from a plain jane salad. I do feel like it's a bit salty, so I try to limit the amount and frequency that I use them. Overall though, something that I like to have sitting in my pantry.
Ashley E.
LAWNDALE, NC
The perfect extra little crisp for your salad. I'm spoiled to these things now. Very yummy to add in.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
These little crispies make a perfect addition to any simple salad. They're crunchy and delicious.
Kay C.
I love these, they taste great! I like them for a snack with some cheese and saled dressing.
Elizabeth C.
I really like this for topping my salads! It gives your salad a little something extra!