Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix 3.2 Oz. (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tammy D.Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix 3.2 Oz. (Pack of 4) uploaded by Candice R.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #2 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix One Gallon 3.2 Oz. see more...

Tammy D.
Fort Smith
This Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing is the only salad dressing I have ever liked and i don't see that changing any time soon! I love the creaminess and the fresh cool taste on everything! From my salads to my hot wings and pizza even! I'm telling you it is the very best out there hands down! And yes yes yes i recommend to anyone and everyone! Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Sooo many uses for ranch seasoning packs ! I love to purchase these multipacks . I use it in the crockpot with Bella mushrooms cream of chicken and Parmesan for a rich side dish that my husband loves! I sprinkle some over fresh carrots in a snack bag for my daughter as a treat for school or maybe it’s a movie night and we are tired of popcorn 🍿and I mix up a tub of sour cream with a pack and we chip n dip it ! Anyway YOU want to use the packs they are great to have in the pantry 🥦🤙 Ranch is always a party 🎊 pleaser !!
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
This is the absolute best ranch dressing that i believe exists!! It is so creamy and the flavor is just amazing! I myself prefer the powder packages over the bottled dressing (to me it just tastes so much better) but thats just my opinion! I dont think i will ever buy any other ranch, or other dressing at all for that matter!! So good!
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
Have not even used this for its intended use but love it as a dip mix, seasoning on chicken, or anything else! It’s got so much flavor packed in such a tiny package and the price is great. I’m sure it makes delicious dressing too! Love it mixed with cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and a splash of light beer for a great cold beer cheese dip!!
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
Hidden Valley is by far my favorite ranch dressing from a grocery store. I also use the packet dressing for making chicken wing dip, and seasoning various other dishes. It is a very versatile and easy to make and use product. It is very flavorful, and really adds a nice kick to a salad.
Stephanie S.
If I’m going to have ranch, it’s going to be hidden valley. It offers one of the more mild, but flavorful ranch tastes without overwhelming you in certain spices. These packet are perfect because you can make right then or in advance and let sit and build a stronger flavor with time.
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love the powdered package version and use this to add flavor to a lot of other recipes. I love to mix it with milk and cream of chicken soup, then throw it in the crockpot with water, diced potatoes, chicken breasts and carrots. It makes the most delicious comfort food!
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
I keep his on hand for cooking. We primarily use it for taco soup, but this stuff makes the best dressing for your buck when you make it yourself. We just don’t eat ranch dressing enough to make it for that purpose. Nevertheless we still keep it for other cooking jams & it’s always packed with flavor!
Erin H.
Redding , CA
I have used hidden valley ranch since I was a little girl. My mom would make it for me now I make it for my little ones and they love it! We use it as dip but also make a yummy ranch chicken! I repurchase this every time I run out! I won’t try anything else.
Bridget S.
I absolutely love Hidden Valley Ranch mix. When I was a child my gram use to mix it with cream cheese and sour cream and we would dip our veggies in it. I still do it now. I also use it in my crock pot to make Mississippi Pot Roast. Super delicious!

Amazon