Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Roasted Garlic

by Hidden Valley

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing.

New!

Per 2 Tbsp. serving.

100 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

210mg sodium, 9% DV.

1g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Roasted Garlic!
Indianapolis, IN
Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic is by far my favorite ranch dressing I have ever had out of a bottle, I usually make my own ranch but this stuff is amazing. The only lock seem to find it at is Walmart.
Miamisburg, OH
I am not a fan of any of the ranch dressings that have things added to them like cucumbers and such. But this stuff is great bc it adds something extra to my already beloved ranch dressing. It’s now the only dressing used in my house and while it’s not necessarily healthy it does get my family to eat more salads and veggies.
Saint Regis, MT
This product is delicious on not only salads it’s pretty dang good for roasting a chicken, or just on a sandwich for gives that savory rich flavor, this product seems to have a bit more calories than regular ranch. But anything with garlic is good for your heart! :)
Hillsborough, NJ
This dressing is popular in house for salads and dipping chicken fingers and veggies. My kids say that everything tastes better when it's dipped in this dressing,
Long Beach, CA
I love to use this ranch dressing on salads as well as for veggie dips like carrots and celery sticks. It is easy to find at grocery stores and I really like the flavor too. If you read my other reviews, you can probably tell that I really like roasted garlic.
Portland, OR
I don’t know why but I love it. I don’t like ranch but the other day I tried it and I started to kind of get back to liking ranch. It doesn’t sound that great but it is good. I was more then satisfied.
west allis, WI
This is the.m best salad dressing over tried. I actually love the entire hiddenvalley brand but this has so much flavor that adds to the ranch- the garlic isn't too overpowering. I would recommend to anyone who loves ranch and garlic!
Baltimore, MD
The garlic flavor I will admit...not very strong. It still has a great taste and its not tooo expensive. Obviously for me i perfer other dressings, but if I run out at home then this is the one I grab!
Lakeland, FL
Hidden Valley Ranch is my second dressimg that I love. It is so good and cheap. I always buy one or two bottles every time I go shopping. This is a also a must have in my house. 👍😄❤
Scranton, PA
I love ranch dressing and hidden valley sure knows how to make ranch! The flavor is wonderful and it's great on almost anything! I highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!

Looking for your answer?