Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Avocado uploaded by Sandy W.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #57 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Avocado Dressing.

New!

1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
i love hidden valley original ranch, and i also love avocados. so when i saw this on the shelf at walmart, i just had to get it. and let me be the first to tell you, i was not at all disappointed!!! i love dipping my vegetables into this ranch, and it’s also really good on salads. i’m a regular user of this ranch, so i highly suggest you do the same!
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is probably one of the most delicious dressings I have ever tried. It is packed full of some delicious avacado flavor and makes a great addition to a yummy salad. If you are looking for something a little different, definitely try this.
CamUnbothered g.
this right here is so freaking awesome! it really transforms the salad, and it has so much flavor...when I first bought it I thought it was going to be bland , just because avocado doesn't have much flavor on its own....but I loved it! don't recommend if you don't like avocado
Olympia M.
Kingsville
This specific flavor goes best on avocado salads! And I love avocado salads! Great taste and great flavor, tastes like avocados! Lol Love this! Definitely worth the money, super satisfied! You do have to love avocado to like this though
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I was so excited when I saw this at the store. I am obsessed with avocado dressing and it combined with the ranch just makes it perfect. I love mixing this with vegetables and salad. Plus this brand is just so cheap.
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
My favorite ranch flavor. It's light and rich at the same time and is perfect for salads, burgers, dipping, and more. It's price is very comparable and it's easy to find at most grocery stores. I'd purchase it again.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Avocado and ranch are both creamy and go together amazing. This pair makes for a delicious bowl of baby spinach and kale mix, maybe even arugula topped with feta or blue cheese. Very healthy, delicious. I personally haven't had this in a while but will add it to my shopping list for the next grocery haul.
Lauren H.
white lake, MI
This was kind of disappointing to be honest. I was expecting a different flavor than I got. I wouldn’t recommend it. I would say their original ranch and then fresh avocado would be a better option. Happy shopping
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Hidden Valley Ranch is one of my favorite great tasting dressings to buy.  I wish it was in more neighborhood stores. I love the avocado flavor added to the ranch dressing it has a smooth somewhat refreshing taste in my opinion. I would definitely purchase this dressing again and try out any of their new flavors as well. If you haven't tried this dressing yet, what are you waiting for?
Samantha Z.
It didn’t taste like avocado at all. It tasted like ranch but also with a weird funky aftertaste. I will not be purchasing again. I ate it on a salad and also on chicken wings. I purchased at Food Lion.
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
Is this like the chick fill a lime avacado ranch?