BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dips Mix.
Just add sour cream.
Makes 16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

• What do you use with this dip most often?4 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing to add this in?9 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this to season there food as well? I...2 Answers
Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix
  • "Buy a 16 oz bowl of sour cream and mix a packet of the dip mix and i like to refrigerate it first for a few hours because i think it tastes even better after being refrigerated." in 9 reviews
  • "I use this to make dips for a party or for my baked and sometimes fried meats such as pork chops or chicken it is really good." in 5 reviews
Rachel L.
These packets are amazing. I use them to flavor my dips, my chicken, and my popcorn! It has a great classic flavor that goes well with tons of other things. Try mixing this with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to coat chicken then bake it. The flavors aren’t super impactful but they go so well together and you can top it with veggies or a variety of sauces.
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
We have used the Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix at many family parties and it is always a hit! Everyone always ends up asking where we got the veggie dip. All you have to do is mix it with sour cream and serve it with your favorite fresh veggies! You can buy this at any local grocery store
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
I am obsessed with this. It makes the best ranch, and it is SO easy to make it. Plus its available at any grocery store, so its always easy to obtain. This is ranch, so its not going to be your healthiest salad dressing option. But its always a crowd pleaser at parties.
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
My mom has been using this since I️ was a little girl. Now that I️ do things by myself I see why. It’s so good and it has some frauds out there but you won’t get that tarteness that hidden valley gives. It’s good for chicken, veggies, meatballs anything. This packet has a boatload of flavor that I’ve grown to love.
Jayme W.
Oak Harbor, WA
I'm a huge fan of ranch dressing. But these dry ranch packets are for so much more than just ranch dressing. I love using them in the crockpot to make ranch chicken, it's a huge favorite of mine and it wouldn't be the same without these dry ranch packets.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
These ranch packets are the best and sometimes become more handy this just the bottle of ranch. I pay 1.99 for a packet at my kroger. They also come handy in a few of my recipes that I have and cook. It also can be some very awesome veggie or chip dip.
Olivia C.
We've kept this in my household for as long as I can remember. It honestly makes the best dip, and we get compliments on it every time we have people over as if it were some sort of secret family recipe - LOL! We can't get enough of it and I would highly recommend.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Loveeeee this stuff. You can do so many different things with it. I use it to make all different kinds of dips for parties. I cook with it. It’s great on chicken or on potatoes. This stuff just amps up any dish and adds tons of delicious flavor.
Kimberly L.
Lynch, KY
I mix this with a 16oz. tub of sour cream too fix my child pea salad for Thanksgiving. For each pack you mix it will create around 6 servings so keep that in mind and enter the #influenstereats campaign @influenster. #contest
NICOLE  .
The Dalles
Hidden valley ranch dip is a family favorite. Perfect to dip your veggies in or even your favorite chips or pretzels! I always make this dip for family events and it’s always a big hit. Love it so much thank you for creating this dip!
Emilee M.
What recipes do you add this packet to other than dip?
amanda w.
Plymouth, MN
Is it easy to make?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What's your favorite thing to add this in?
Sarah C.
What's your favorite meal you like to make with ranch mix?
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Which do you prefer these packs or the bottle version?