BY HIDDEN VALLEY #5 in Dips

Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dips Mix.
Just add sour cream.
Makes 16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Buy a 16 oz bowl of sour cream and mix a packet of the dip mix and i like to refrigerate it first for a few hours because i think it tastes even better after being refrigerated." in 9 reviews
  • "I use this to make dips for a party or for my baked and sometimes fried meats such as pork chops or chicken it is really good." in 5 reviews
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
The first time someone suggested I add a packet of dry ranch dressing to a soup recipe, I thought they were joking. I had only ever used it to make dip with, so this was a new adventure for me, but it tasted AMAZING! I add it to my Taco soup all the time, and it gives it a tangy flavor that can’t be beat. I add it to my pot roast too and it is delicious!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Foodie Expert
I'll eat pretty much any vegetable dipped in ranch dip. People find it easier to just buy the ranch dressing instead of having a powder you have to mix together. But I don't like the taste of ranch dressing on vegetables, unless it's a salad. I know, I'm weird. The ranch dip is full of flavor, and easily tastes homemade. Perfect for parties and small get-togethers. I love dipping tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower in the dip. Delicious!
mariah 🌸.
Rochester, MN
Love how cheap and handy these packets are! I use them to make ranch flavored pretzels. I use one pack of this and 1 cup popcorn butter mix it together and throw it on some pretzel, let it sit for a few hours and WOW, amazing ranch pretzel. Every time I bring them for a party snack everyone asks where I got them!
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
I love these packets because they're cheap and can be used for so many different recipes! In my own comfort food experience (which involves a lot of these powdered ranch packets) however, I actually prefer the Kroger brand of powdered ranch to the Hidden Valley one. It has more of a vibrant kick.
Taylor H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
My family uses this to make seasoned crackers, and they are absolutely delicious! We have tried other brands and they just don't have the same flavor like this brand does. We also use it to season pork chops every now and then. Those are absolutely delicious as well! A must buy for sure!
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
We have used the Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix at many family parties and it is always a hit! Everyone always ends up asking where we got the veggie dip. All you have to do is mix it with sour cream and serve it with your favorite fresh veggies! You can buy this at any local grocery store
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
I am obsessed with this. It makes the best ranch, and it is SO easy to make it. Plus its available at any grocery store, so its always easy to obtain. This is ranch, so its not going to be your healthiest salad dressing option. But its always a crowd pleaser at parties.
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
My mom has been using this since I️ was a little girl. Now that I️ do things by myself I see why. It’s so good and it has some frauds out there but you won’t get that tarteness that hidden valley gives. It’s good for chicken, veggies, meatballs anything. This packet has a boatload of flavor that I’ve grown to love.
Olivia C.
We've kept this in my household for as long as I can remember. It honestly makes the best dip, and we get compliments on it every time we have people over as if it were some sort of secret family recipe - LOL! We can't get enough of it and I would highly recommend.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Foodie Expert
Loveeeee this stuff. You can do so many different things with it. I use it to make all different kinds of dips for parties. I cook with it. It’s great on chicken or on potatoes. This stuff just amps up any dish and adds tons of delicious flavor.
Emilee M.
What recipes do you add this packet to other than dip?
amanda w.
Alpharetta , GA
Is it easy to make?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to add this in?
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite meal you like to make with ranch mix?
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Foodie Expert
Which do you prefer these packs or the bottle version?