Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls. uploaded by Sarah W.Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls. uploaded by jada A.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

The way ranch is supposed to taste. Use Hidden Valley Ranch with salads, sandwiches, main dishes and appetizers. see more...

Harley H.
College Sta, TX
I love ranch dressing and every time I need to buy more this is the kind I get. You can never go wrong with hidden valley! It’s cheap and sold everywhere! I would highly recommend this product to my friends
Elena F.
My favorite bottled ranch of all time! Best flavor, tastes amazing! You can get a two pack at Costco for a really good price. Hands down must recommend this to all ranch lovers: good for dips, dressing, with celery sticks and carrots as a snack
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
We go through lots of ranch so buying in bulk saves us some money! This is our favorite ranch! It has a great taste and texture and goes well with just about anything. If you’re willing to spend a few extra dollars, go for this ranch!
Aliyah S.
I like Hidden Valley Ranch! I buy it every now and then and use it for salads and dips. It’s a great sauce for chicken strips and other appetizers. Great flavor , very fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This is by far the best ranch sold. It is versatile too. I feel like Bolthouse Farms ranch, and many other kinds are only good with vegetables. Hidden Valley is not only good on vegetables but also chicken strips and fries
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
All time favorite dressing since I was little! I don’t know what it is about hidden valley that is just so classic, I don’t even care if it’s not the healthiest! It makes eating veggies fun I could eat them all day long!
Lexi C.
This is the only brand of ranch dressing that I use. I trust Hidden Valley and their products. It’s delicious and I eat it with just about everything I can —salads, chicken, veggies, etc. I love it and I 100% recommend.
Christian S.
Louisville , KY
The only ranch that I will buy. Best flavor. Best thing to add to recipes such as baked ranch chicken. I hate buying any other brand because they don’t compare. So Hidden valley will always be the only ranch I will buy.
Nickie J.
Hidden Valley Ranch is by far the best ranch I’ve ever tried. I’m so satisfied with the flavor. It’s not super healthy, but I love it anyway. I use it on everything. Pizza, chicken etc. I will definitely buy again.
Cal🐱 l.
Hazlet, NJ
Hidden Valley ranch. that sentence itself is a good enough ice breaker. amazing. i heard news they are releasing a keg of ranch dressing? this is more exciting then the presidential election. yes yes yes.