Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls.

The way ranch is supposed to taste. Use Hidden Valley Ranch with salads, sandwiches, main dishes and appetizers.

Y gustan estas ranch?
Start your review of Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls.!
Eglevilis D.
Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls. uploaded by Eglevilis D.
My husband and my daughter liked that I use this sauce for one of their snacks accompanied by their favorite snacks or vegetables, I love to make them happy, I recommend them even for their salads, it has a good flavor and a good consistency and it has a price accessible, keeps refrigerator well
Amanda A.
Mountain View, CA
Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls. uploaded by Amanda A.
I love ranch dressing, this has always been my favorite brand. I usually pour a little bit of this into a bowl and have it with my carrots. It’s a great size bottle because it lasts for a long time
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
Purchased at: Kroger
Hidden Valley is my favorite ranch dressing. I prefer its flavor over most other ranch dressings. I like the mix packages that you make yourself the best. But with life as hectic as it can be its nice to run to the refrigerator and just be able to grab some. It's great for dipping vegetables, wings and pizza.
Connie S.
Dayton, IA
We go through so much ranch in our house we buy the 2 pack. Hidden Valley is always my go to. It has something special others don’t. I have tried many others, I keep coming back to Hidden Valley.
Angela H.
I am a ranch dressing fan and picky about brand of it. I do like this one but it can be pricey in my area. If I find it in the gallon size for $5-6 sale price I buy it mostly then.
Ngoc N.
Sacramento, CA
I buy 1 pair of this ranch bottle even though one person cannot finish them all within the editable time. However, I cant stop myself from getting these because it’s so good
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Purchased at: Publix
We love Ranch in this house. We use it for dips with veggies, salads, pasta salads, dip for chicken tenders, cheese fries and so much more.
Cyndi G.
Larimer, PA
There is no ranch out there that can even hold a flame to HVR. It's a staple in our house. Salad just isn't the same with other dressing and without it french fries are totally bland.
Melaney O.
Love this ranch and light house ranch. I don’t buy any others. Good pricing too!
Bethy A.
Lisbon, OH
Who doesn't like Ranch? The best Ranch dressing on the market. We use it for salads, wraps, dipping veggies and french fries. Hidden Valley Ranch is the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...