Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls.

by Hidden Valley

The way ranch is supposed to taste. Use Hidden Valley Ranch with salads, sandwiches, main dishes and appetizers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley Ranch - 2/40 oz. btls.!
Delevan
RANCH TASTES GOOD ON EVERYTHING. Not just any ranch though, it has to be hidden valley. It's amazing on fries, chicken, burgers, salad, noodles, veggies and even mushrooms. My boyfriend often makes that joke "want any salad with your ranch?". So yes I use a lot of ranch I dont like ANY other condiments so it's my go to. Other brand DO NOT compare. It's generally cheap, they could quadruple the price though and I would STILL buy it.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been using Hidden Valley Ranch for as long as I've been eating ranch dressing and it has always been my favorite. Its the only kind of dressing we use in my house and I won't purchase sny other kind. It has the perfect seasonings and creamy texture while also having just enough tang. I love this ranch and intend to buy it for life!
Newport News, VA
This is the only ranch my family will buy and continue to buy. Aside from home made ranch this one is the best. You can definitely taste a quality difference in this and other ranches. I would say my family is a big ranch snob and this is our stand by brand.
Perrysburg
I mean can you really go wrong with ranch? I put this on everything... really trying to reach the character limit here. The only reason I didn’t make it 5 stars is because I know how bad it is for me. Other than that... ITS THE BEST RANCH
Chicago , IL
THE BEST RANCH OF ALL TIME. All other ranch dressings are not good and pale in comparison to the king of ranch- hidden valley. It’s a great value, delicious, creamy, goes well with so many things. 10/10 recommend
pounding mill
The best ranch on the market!! I eat it with everything: salad, pizza, French fries, pasta, you name it. It’s a good price and is available in so many different locations. I definitely recommend
Chatham
I’m a ranchaholic. I eat ranch on everything. When I’m at home and need ranch, hidden valley is my go to. I can’t tell y’all how many bottles I have gone through. 12/10 recommend!
Blue Springs, MO
it’s a midwestern thing y’all wouldn’t understand 🤠🤠🤠jk. but for real. put this on everything i’m so terrible but it’s so good? especially mixed a TINY bit with mashed potatoes?
Fulton
Amazing! Great flavor! Great Packaging. Amazing for anything, especially paired with chicken, fries, pizza and etc. No need to improve anything about this product. Not pricey at all and amazing value.
Louisville, KY
Hidden valley is the ONLY ranch that’ll I’ve eat!! It’s not too solid or runny, ya know how some ranches can be. It’s my all time favorite, give it a try!! I put it on everything!

Looking for your answer?