Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, Two 8 Ounce Canisters (16 Ounces Total)

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #45 in Salad Dressing

With Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, you can make fresh, creamy Ranch dressing or come up with new dinner ideas that the whole family will love. Simply add this dry mix to milk and mayo for a delectable salad topping. For... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Milly S.
Marysville
10/10 recommend this product as it has literally saved me from ever having to eat bottled ranch again. I get mine at Safeway for like 5 bucks and one container lasts 5ever.
I love that you know exactly what’s going into your ranch. It really makes a huge difference in the taste of the dressing. I find bottled ranch taste like chemicals now. I’m so grateful for the switch
Hillary N.
St Marys, PA
I’m a big ranch dressing fan, and I have a hard time finding a bottled ranch that I like. I starting buying this because it gives you directions on the back to make your own! It’s so easy to do and tastes great. Plus it’s lasts a long time. I use it for a seasoning on literally everything, potato’s, chicken etc. I always have some on hand!
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
This is a staple in our house!! We use it for so many different dinners and snacks I’m not sure I could even name them all! Mississippi Dump Dish, burgers, beer dip, potatoes, popcorn seasoning are just a few of our most used options! The price is good, they flavor and quality are great! This is always in my monthly shopping list!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
I love this stuff so much, I use it weekly. I put it in my potatoes, chip dip, on my chicken, salads anything that ranch goes good with it’s on my food. I highly recommend this seasoning. It’s cheap and it goes such a long way.
Lexy B.
Best thing to use this for is to flavor food. For example, I use it in meatloaf, burgers, breading chicken. I’ve never used it to make ranch dressing, we always just buy the bottles for that. Use it as a spice.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I love these seasoning bottles I love to add it to my chicken if I'm doing breaded chicken then I add it in the breding of not I just sprinkle it right on top of the chicken itself and boy does it taste good!
Kendra G.
This is the perfect addition to your spice cabinet. I use it on tons of things. Chicken, veggies and always in my mashed potatoes. It adds just enough kick and pizzazz that I know my food will taste great!
Mikaela  R.
Sedalia, MO
I like to make my own ranch fresh each time instead of having a bottle sit in my refrigerator for who knows how long. This product allows me to do that! Flavor tastes better as well in my opinion! Yum!!
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite thing to add on fries and chicken. I bought it at Walmart. It is very cheap and makes your food better. Not the healthiest thing but it is good lol. Very satisfied with it and no complaints.
Megan S.
This is my preferred method of ranch. I once again don't know how to explain it but the powder is somehow better than the original salad dressing that comes in the bottle. Not sure if it's the consistency or the fact that it's freshly made but it's a thousand times tastier.