Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, Two 8 Ounce Canisters (16 Ounces Total)

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

With Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, you can make fresh, creamy Ranch dressing or come up with new dinner ideas that the whole family will love. Simply add this dry mix to milk and mayo for a delectable salad topping. For... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
I’m a big ranch dressing fan, and I have a hard time finding a bottled ranch that I like. I starting buying this because it gives you directions on the back to make your own! It’s so easy to do and tastes great. Plus it’s lasts a long time. I use it for a seasoning on literally everything, potato’s, chicken etc. I always have some on hand!
Lexy B.
Best thing to use this for is to flavor food. For example, I use it in meatloaf, burgers, breading chicken. I’ve never used it to make ranch dressing, we always just buy the bottles for that. Use it as a spice.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I love these seasoning bottles I love to add it to my chicken if I'm doing breaded chicken then I add it in the breding of not I just sprinkle it right on top of the chicken itself and boy does it taste good!
Kendra G.
This is the perfect addition to your spice cabinet. I use it on tons of things. Chicken, veggies and always in my mashed potatoes. It adds just enough kick and pizzazz that I know my food will taste great!
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite thing to add on fries and chicken. I bought it at Walmart. It is very cheap and makes your food better. Not the healthiest thing but it is good lol. Very satisfied with it and no complaints.
Olivia H.
Hartford, TN
This is a perfect container for the product. Especially if you use the ranch mix in different recipes. It's much easier than using the packets. The flavor is phenomenal and it's very simple to make.
Chelsea S.
I get dry ranch dressing mix from Costco for a great price. I use it in many of my recipes or make my own ranch using the dry mix. I personally love it and will continue to purchase for my cooking!
Milly S.
Marysville
10/10 recommend this product as it has literally saved me from ever having to eat bottled ranch again. I get mine at Safeway for like 5 bucks and one container lasts 5ever.
I love that you know exactly what’s going into your ranch. It really makes a huge difference in the taste of the dressing. I find bottled ranch taste like chemicals now. I’m so grateful for the switch
Chasity S.
Cleveland
This is one of my go to cooking products. I make several recipes with this ranch powder. The flavor is very savory. I will continue to use this product as long as it’s on the shelves.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
We always have his stocked in our kitchen. It’s great in EVERYTHING! Popcorn, vegetables, in hamburgers, mashed potatoes, casseroles, scrambled eggs, you name it! Worth every penny!